Gentle Kisses

Jimin sat up in bed as he watched Jungkook inhale the crushed crystals and thought for a moment. "Have you ever kissed anyone when you're not on Crystal?" Jimin asked as he sat on his feet and looked at Jungkook and cocked his head to the side, slightly intrigued. He was unsure why he was asking but he figured since Jungkook had asked Jimin about kissing, it was only fair that Jimin ask too.

"Yeah about the time I was your age actually," Jungkook said tucking the straw away and making sure there was no crystal dust lingering on the shiny surface. Namjoon would go batshit crazy if he thought Jungkook was using in front of Jimin or worse if he thought Jimin was using. It was how Namjoon stayed on top. He made the product but never touched it, he would never have the same chemical dependency that had ruined Jungkook's life. He would likely lock his little brother in a cell until he was completely dry if Jimin started using. That was an intriguing idea, corrupting the golden boy. He looked over at Jimin's face, no he couldn't ruin Jimin's will like that. "I was a good kid full of promise, straight A's advanced classes, college classes on the weekend. I was buying Adderall from Namjoon at that point. Just enough to study all night during exam weeks. Then I had trouble sleeping so I bought downers. Then I got hurt playing basketball. He hooked me up with painkillers. By the time I was eighteen, he had his hooks in so deep I had been dealing and whoring for him for about a year." Jungkook hated thinking about it. That time had been the worst of course it was worse now. He forced his mind away from the thought of what was likely to happen tomorrow night.

Jimin stayed sitting on his knees and his sock-clad feet as he looked at Jungkook and thought over what he was saying. "You're good at it though, the dealing I mean. You made me enough money to buy the entire outfit I want plus I will have money left over. I've been saving for ages for it," Jimin said with a small smile. He had been trying to save his money for an outfit he wanted for a while now and figured he would have to spend a couple more weekends dealing before he could afford it. "Come sit back on the bed," Jimin asked and patted the spot next to him. He wanted to lie down again but didn't like not being able to see the person he was speaking to.

Jungkook shook his head. "Don't want to get killed," he informed Jimin and saw the flicker of recognition in Jimin's eyes. He couldn't be horny for the boss's kid and yet he was. He wanted Jimin and while the meth took the edge off of the horniness he knew lying next to him would cause it to be all for nothing. He didn't want to spend the whole night dosing. That thought stopped him for a moment, talking to Jimin was more interesting than spending it in a drug-induced stupor.

Jimin frowned a little, he wasn't used to people saying no to him. "Come sit," he repeated. He wanted to curl up in his bed and talk to Jungkook, not sit up with the other person on the other side of the room. If they were spending some time chatting, then Jimin wanted to be comfortable. He shifted and got back under the blankets anyway, hoping it would make Jungkook come over when he realized he couldn't see Jimin's face. Maybe if Jimin stopped speaking it would make Jungkook come over? He wouldn't give up, he would make Jungkook come sit with him. People never said no to him.

Jungkook tongued the ring in his lip and slowly stood up. This was a bad idea. He came over and carefully settled. "You stay over there and we don't tell your brother," Jungkook said softly as he lay back down. He was very jealous of Jimin's bed, hell even Jimin's couch was more comfortable than the mattress waiting for him in the shed or the crappy mattress on the floor in the shithole apartment. He would collect his things when Jimin was at school. He didn't have a lot but there were a few pictures he wanted. He took a deep breath to tamp down the emotions again.

Jimin stayed quiet as he looked at Jungkook, his big brown eyes searching Jungkook's face as he took in Jungkook's features. He liked watching people, observing them, and judging them. "You can sleep there you know, it might help your stomach," Jimin said after a quiet few minutes of him laying on his side and staring at Jungkook. He still felt concerned about the bruises he had seen on Jungkook's stomach and what Jungkook had said in the bathroom, but he wouldn't bring it up. Jimin reached out and stroked a hand over Jungkook's stomach as if feeling for any more damage. "Are you sure it's okay? I can check it, I don't mind," Jimin offered. He wasn't sure why he was being so nice to Jungkook. Jungkook worked for his brother, he was another guard sent to look after him and so far, this was the longest any of the guards had lasted.

"Please Jimin just don't..." Jungkook said brushing Jimin's hand away. He couldn't handle touch right now. His body hated every time Namjoon had grabbed him tonight or ruffled his hair. Coming from Jimin it was worse, it wasn't meant to hurt but to soothe. He was too dirty, too disgusting to accept that comfort.

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows and removed his hand. "I don't get you," Jimin muttered as he looked at Jungkook again, pulling the blankets back over himself until they touched his chin as he burrowed down in his bed. Normal people got their injuries fixed, yet somehow Jungkook refused. Jimin really didn't get the other man. Jimin sighed and lifted his head enough to fluff his pillow a little before settling back down.

"I don't get me Jimin so when you figure it out let me know," he said. Jimin for once looked his age. Bare face with blankets up to his chin, blond freshly washed fluffy hair. His dark eyes for once weren't calculating. They were soft and gentle, the color melted chocolate. He knew it was the color Namjoon saw but not many others. Jimin looking at him like that was dangerous.

Jimin stayed quiet again as he stared at Jungkook. He felt like Jungkook was being somewhat honest with him too, that was odd. Normally the guards that were assigned to look after him kept themselves to themselves and only spoke about professional things. "Get under the blanket Jungkook, we should sleep," Jimin said softly as he shifted so he could reach across Jungkook and turn off his little lamp that was on his nightstand before settling back down in the blankets. He really hoped Jungkook wouldn't sleep on top of the blankets, that would be weird.

"I'm not sharing a bed with you Jimin. Namjoon would come and check on you and kill me. I'll move to the couch," he said. He wasn't ready to move just yet. Talking to Jimin face-to-face was nice. It was the first time in a long time that he had felt human. It was the first time in a long time someone had treated him decently.

Jimin rolled his eyes a little. "Stay there until I'm asleep then or put the light back on," Jimin said quietly as he finally averted his eyes from Jungkook's. "I don't like the dark," Jimin admitted quietly. He didn't like the fact he was eighteen and still could only sleep if there was a light on somewhere or if there was someone next to him. He had made his brother stay several times until he fell asleep when the bulb had gone in his lamp. There was also the time he had gone and climbed into his brother's bed when he was younger because of a nightmare.

Jungkook could have put the light back on but he didn't want to. He liked the dark, nothing bad had happened to him in the dark. "I'll stay put until you're asleep," Jungkook promised, thankful for the honesty. He didn't know why but something had shifted for them. He glanced back at Jimin, his eyes adjusting to the dark. He could see the discomfort in those beautiful features, he could tell Jimin was regretting telling him. He decided to do the stupid thing. He shifted until his lips just brushed Jimin's and pulled back. A kiss just to kiss no hidden agendas, nothing just the simple pleasure of being kissed.

Jimin's eyes went wide as he felt Jungkook's lips softly brush against his own. He stared at Jungkook in the darkness as he pulled back, all thoughts of the pitch-black room gone as Jimin continued to stare at him. Jimin blinked a few times, unmoving and watching Jungkook. "Do that again," Jimin eventually whispered after what seemed like minutes of laying there.

"You won't call for Namjoon?" Jungkook asked. Now that he had time to process his actions he realized he was being reckless. He didn't care, he wanted to do it again but he was scared. He was scared of Jimin doing the same to him that he had just done to Taeyang. He didn't mind the thought of Taeyang being gone, he was one of the ones who hurt Jungkook the most. He was the roughest. He didn't want to join Taeyang on the floor.

Jimin looked at Jungkook and shook his head. "Promise," Jimin said as he continued to look at Jungkook. He didn't know why but that kiss, as brief and as quick as it had been, had felt different. It didn't feel like the kisses he gave to the guards when he was trying to seduce them. It felt like Jungkook actually wanted to kiss Jimin for nothing more than just wanting a kiss. It was the first kiss that Jimin could remember he had had that had no hidden agenda behind it. It was the first kiss he could remember that he actually wanted more of.

Jungkook leaned forward again and his lips brushed over Jimin's. His mouth was soft against Jungkook's. He let his hand come up and cup Jimin's face. The kiss wasn't rushed, heated, or harsh. It was gentle and sweet, it was the first time Jungkook had enjoyed a kiss in a long time. He brushed his tongue over Jimin's lips tasting the salt on his lips.

Jimin closed his eyes as he sank into the kiss, it was the first kiss he actually found himself enjoying and the first kiss he wasn't doing because he had a plan to execute. He reached up and wrapped a gentle hand around Jungkook's wrist as he parted his lips when he felt Jungkook's tongue brush against his lip. He was enjoying the soft touches and the sweet kiss from the other man. Jungkook was doing something to him, he wasn't sure what it was but it was knocking him off his game. He was also pretty sure at that moment, he didn't want Jungkook to stop either.

Jungkook sank into the kiss enjoying Jimin's hand around his wrist and those soft plump lips parted under his. He swept his tongue through Jimin's mouth tasting the saltiness and the underlying sweetness of Jimin. He groaned and sank into the kiss more. His other hand came up and ran his fingers through the blond hair as he teased Jimin's tongue. He could tell Jimin was a good kisser, Jungkook just had to entice him. He could also guess Jimin was a little shy. He'd used his kisses and his looks as a weapon, he didn't know how to be kind or sweet.

Jimin automatically shifted a little closer to Jungkook as the kiss deepened and he let go of Jungkook's wrist and his hand moved to lay on his waist. Jimin let Jungkook lead the kiss as he licked his way into Jimin's mouth. Jimin had never been kissed like this before or kissed anyone like this before. He had completely melted into Jungkook's touch as he wrapped his arm around Jungkook tighter, grabbing a handful of his shirt as their torsos finally pressed together. Jimin refused to stop kissing him, it felt too good to stop.

Jungkook grunted and pulled back with a hiss of pain as all the memories of why he shouldn't be doing this came back. He recoiled from Jimin trying to get away from the pain flashing through his body. He curled around the wound throbbing now. "Fuck," he breathed. He had enjoyed the kisses and for one moment he had been able to get out of his head. Now he was hurting and felt terrible. He was too disgusting to get into this. He would just end up disgusting Jimin.