Skittles and Sex

Jungkook knew his obligation was fulfilled. He stood and was allowed to dress. Namjoon was waiting when they came out. A moment later he cried out in surprise as he was forced to bend over the desk. Hoseok held him firmly. Namjoon shifted his clothes out of the way and pressed the red hot brand into the right hip of his skin. Jungkook couldn't help it, he screamed as he was held and his flesh was burned off. Namjoon pulled back. "Good job Jungkook. Welcome to the gang. Clean him up."

Jungkook sat on a toilet in front of Hoseok who was tending to his abdomen, the whipping and rape had reopened it. "How did you get wrapped up with all this?" Jungkook asked once again surprised. He had been surprised the first time Hoseok had patched him up. Gentle hands for someone so into causing pain.

Hoseok shrugged as he cleaned the wound with antiseptic wipes. "Comes with the territory of being Namjoon's best friend as a kid," Hoseok replied as he wiped over the sore skin. "Then it came down to money. Looking out for Jimin became second nature. I've known that kid since before he could walk. I'd kill before anything happened to him," Hoseok dumped the alcohol wipe in a nearby trash, pulled out the antiseptic cream, and started applying it carefully to the injured area.

Jungkook nodded. "Do you have the brand?" he asked and Hoseok twisted his arm. Jungkook looked at the mark. "Does Namjoon?" Jungkook asked and Hoseok nodded. Jungkook was surprised but it surprisingly made it better. Even Namjoon had endured the branding iron. Hoseok put the bandage on and pulled out a needle. He dosed himself and before Jungkook could stop him the dirty needle was in his arm. He didn't usually do the injections, he preferred snorting or smoking. He could see track marks on Hoseok's arm, he was probably as hardcore a user as Jungkook. He was briefly concerned about the dirty needle but Hoseok had never bothered with condoms, so if he had anything it was too late. "Am I going to... are you...." he trailed off and took a deep breath letting the magic dull his pain. "Am I going to be a sex slave for the gang again?" he prayed it was over.

Hoseok chucked the used needle in the trash and shook his head. "No, we'll find someone new now. You're no longer at the bottom," Hoseok replied as he rolled down his sleeves and felt the drug starting to take effect on him. "Go shower, sleep, whatever. You need to look semi-decent for when you collect Jimin. Don't forget to put ointment and a bandage over your brand or it will fester," Hoseok instructed as he turned and walked out of the bathroom. He would crash as well in Namjoon's room. He always did after a day like today. Hoseok was the only person who was allowed to crash in Namjoon's room. Jimin wouldn't suspect anything, he had seen Hoseok sleep over all the time since he was a kid.

Jungkook showered trying desperately to feel clean. The water hurt over the brand. He applied the ointment and bandage and he made his way to the car not even caring, he dosed in the back seat. When they arrived at the school, Jungkook knew if Jimin asked him to stay clean he had to say no. Crystal was the only thing keeping him standing. He leaned on the car, his eyes hunting. A glimpse of those crescent eyes and smile that was directed at him made him feel better.

Jimin happily made his way over to Jungkook, he was still riding high from that morning and had been in a good mood all day because of it. As soon as he reached Jungkook, he wrapped his arms around him and hugged him, making it look innocent to Jin, before quickly letting go and climbing into the backseat of the car. Jimin dumped his backpack in the footwell after pulling out his trusty bag of Skittles and turning to Jungkook. "Hi," he grinned. He had been looking forward to seeing Jungkook all day.

"Hi," Jungkook breathed as Jimin opened his skittles. Jungkook only took the one offered because the sugar would help. The car had taken off and Jungkook winced at every bump, even flying as high as he was, it hurt. It had been a long day.

"What do you want to do tonight? We can watch another movie, or we could go out somewhere? Or I can set up Namjoon's video games?" Jimin asked as he happily munched on his Skittles, secretly happy that Jungkook had accepted one. "Or we could, I don't know, read or nap," Jimin shrugged as he offered Jungkook another Skittle. He didn't mind what they did, he was just looking forward to spending more time with Jungkook after this morning. He had been craving Jungkook all day after their intimate moment.