The Fun Police

He walked back the next day and Namjoon waved him to go see Jimin. Jungkook made his way into the house to find Jimin at the counter in jogging clothes, stretching. "Ummm... Namjoon told me you went jogging in the morning. I don't really have jogging clothes so just take it easy so my pants don't end up around my ankles." Jungkook said as Jimin gave his clothes a once over. He didn't care that he was wearing the same clothes. He didn't have anything else.

"I would say you can borrow mine but I don't think you would fit," Jimin said as he took in Jungkook's frame as he finished stretching his legs and stood up straight again. "You could, you know, take your pants off?" Jimin smirked as he turned to grab two water bottles out of the fridge. "We have to be back by six-thirty so I can get ready and Jin will be here with the car," Jimin instructed as he passed a water bottle to Jungkook. His mornings were always the same. Run, Get ready, maybe watch some TV and then go to school.

Jungkook shook his head and took the water bottle from Jimin. He followed Jimin back into the crisp morning. He was nervous about jogging. He hadn't done any real physical activity in ages. He was going to be hopelessly out of shape. He sighed as Jimin picked a path and started along it. Jungkook tried to keep up. It hurt his lungs and legs almost immediately. He was worried he was going to throw up as they continued on.

Jimin slowed down a little when he noticed Jungkook was struggling to keep up. Jimin had been running every morning for the past two years so he was in shape and rarely got out of breath unless it was a cold winter's morning or he wasn't feeling great. "I can walk," Jimin offered when he saw the slightly red face of Jungkook and tried to bite back a giggle. "Or we can sit for ten minutes," he said as he grabbed hold of Jungkook's arm and made him stop. "Breathe and sit," Jimin instructed as he pointed to a patch of grass near the path. He could run again later, plus he had gym at school today, he didn't have to do his full run.

Jungkook sat on the grass and rolled to lay on his back. "I'm seriously going to puke," he breathed staring up at the gray sky as he tried to catch his breath. Maybe it would be easier to grope at Jimin and feel that soft skin and let Namjoon kill him. Surely Jimin, with all of his health nonsense, was going to kill him slowly and painfully. "Why do you do this to yourself?" Jungkook asked, feeling a headache starting behind his eyes.

Jimin grinned and plopped down in the grass next to Jungkook and sat cross-legged, taking a sip from his water bottle. "Why not?" Jimin asked simply as he took another drink. "You get to clear your head and it's really nice in the Summer. You should do it more, so you don't die," Jimin said matter-of-factly before laughing at the man in the grass. He shifted a little and lay down next to Jungkook, he figured they would be heading back soon, but he would normally be running for a while yet, they had some time.

"You're insane," Jungkook said glancing over at Jimin and giving him a quick grin. He could feel the muscles in his legs tightening and cramping. The endorphins were starting to come up. They were no match for the drugs pounding through his body but they were nice in their own right. He had never really intended to start running or living again. He was usually dedicated to his next fix and where it was coming from. It was nice to have the ice already in his pocket and to focus on other things.

Jimin rolled on to his side so he could face Jungkook and studied his features for a moment and grinned back. "Or you're just really boring," Jimin giggled as he lay looking at Jungkook. He watched Jungkook breathe for a moment before speaking again. "How long have you been working with my brother?" Jimin asked, his dark and inquisitive eyes staring at Jungkook. He was interested to know how long this had been going on.

"With him? Years," Jungkook said thinking back to when Namjoon had first started dealing with him. He hadn't been much older than Jimin. He'd started with the mellow stuff. Weed and Adderall at first. When he had trouble coming down he'd bought other things off Namjoon. When he'd tore up his knee playing football he'd bought painkillers and that was what had hooked him and hard. Vicodin and codeine than cocaine and meth. He had been sixteen the first time Namjoon had used his body to cover his debt. After that, it was easy to sink into the drugs. What did he care? He was a useless crack whore anyway. "For him, only since yesterday."

Jimin raised an eyebrow at Jungkook and nodded. Jimin watched Jungkook for a moment longer before getting up off the floor, he never liked to sit still for long, probably another reason he liked running. It got rid of his energy. "Come on, let's go back. We need to eat breakfast," Jimin said holding out a hand for Jungkook. Plus, Jimin wanted to see if any of Namjoon's friends were at the house yet, he didn't like one of the new guys and already had a plan in place.

Jungkook let Jimin help him up but retrieved his hand quickly as though he had been burned. He followed Jimin back thankfully at a more sedate pace. He found his eyes drawn to that pert backside more often than not. He shook it off every time firmly reminding himself Jimin was Namjoon's kid brother. Namjoon would kill him or worse cut him off. Didn't matter his eyes remained almost glued to Jimin's ass as they jogged back. The house was quiet and empty when they got back. Jungkook could see shadows moving in the shed where he was expected to report as soon as Jimin was off to school.

Jimin immediately made his way into the kitchen and started rummaging around for some food. He only managed to find some cereal bars and some fruit. He handed Jungkook a couple of cereal bars and took the fruit for himself. "Eat it, you know, so you don't die," Jimin shrugged as he ate his banana, taking way more in his mouth than necessary before nibbling the top of it and grinning at Jungkook. It was always fun when Namjoon had new guys, so far Jimin liked Jungkook. He was one of the better ones Namjoon asked to look out for him. "Is Taeyang here today?" Jimin asked as he took another bite of the banana, his wide eyes trained on Jungkook. Taeyang was another one of Namjoon's new guys, and Jimin didn't like him. He had to go.

"Don't know. I checked in with Namjoon and came in to do what I was hired to do," Jungkook said looking away from the phallic fruit disappearing into Jimin's sinful little mouth. He wondered if the boy was intentionally being a tease or if he was completely innocent. He opened one of the cereal bars, he wasn't really hungry but knew he probably should eat. He couldn't remember the last solid meal he'd had. He knew his high would last longer if he ate more regularly. When he'd first started and been healthy the high had been twice as nice and lasted twice as long.

Jimin smirked to himself when he saw Jungkook look away. He finished the banana and hopped down so he could head upstairs and get ready for school. "Let me know if he is. I need to talk to him," Jimin said simply as he headed out of the kitchen and up the stairs. He knew exactly what he needed to do to get rid of Taeyang and he just hoped he was here and could get rid of Jungkook long enough to put his plan into place.

Jungkook nodded and as soon as Jimin was gone he tossed the cereal bars in the garbage and went to the bathroom. He had just finished dosing when he heard Jimin's feet on the stairs. He stowed his stuff and came out to meet Jimin, floating pleasantly. He liked dealing with the world on a high. It was so much friendlier. He knew he was a fairly mellow tweaker. He only got violent when his supply ran short. As long as his drug levels were consistent Jungkook was pretty content. It blotted out the emptiness and the worthlessness.

Jimin looked over Jungkook suspiciously when he came into view and rolled his eyes. "Have you ever been to see if Taeyang is here?" Jimin asked as he dumped his school bag by the front door. At Jungkook's shake of the head, Jimin huffed and stuffed his feet in a pair of shoes. "Do I have to do everything myself?" he mumbled as he turned and headed towards the back door. He knew Namjoon didn't like him going out there because of work or whatever, but Jimin wanted to know. He was nothing if not stubborn.

Jungkook caught his arm. "You're not going back there. Your brother had been very clear he doesn't want you in his workspace," he said ignoring the fact that he was touching the boy. Now he was focused on keeping this job and the boy in place. He didn't want to get in trouble on day two. Namjoon and all of his goons had been very clear Jimin was to be kept out of the work as much as possible.

Jimin frowned as he looked down at the hand wrapped around his arm. "Namjoon!" Jimin yelled as he looked at Jungkook, a wicked little glint in his eye. "Namjoon!" he yelled again, turning his head to the half-open back door where he had been heading out to go see his brother. If Jimin couldn't go there, he would get Namjoon to come here. He was not going to school without putting his plan into place.

Jungkook released Jimin as though he had been burned as soon as Jimin started shouting. He didn't need this. It would have been so much easier if Namjoon had extracted his usual price and let Jungkook go home. This job was full of pitfalls and traps. He stepped back when Namjoon stepped through the door raising an eyebrow at him. "You should be getting ready to head off to school Chim," he said looking away from the doe-eyed man.

"I will, I promise I will in a minute Joonie. But I just really need to know if Taeyang is here. I'm working with his brother in science and I have his homework because he wasn't in yesterday," Jimin quickly explained as he looked up at Namjoon with his big brown eyes. "Mrs Hyun will ask if I've given it to him and she will know if I'm lying. I don't want to get into trouble," Jimin continued looking up at his brother with a pleading expression on his face.

"He's coming in around lunchtime. Give it to me and I'll give it to him," Namjoon said. He hadn't liked how Taeyang had been looking at his brother lately. He wasn't about to let those two together. He'd already lost a man because Jimin was irresistible to the gang. He wasn't going to give Taeyang the chance to go after Jimin. It was bad for business and traumatizing for his brother. Jungkook kept his eyes down as Namjoon poured himself a cup of coffee.

Jimin frowned a little. That wasn't meant to happen. "Okay," Jimin sighed dramatically before turning around grabbing his bag, and rummaging through it. He pulled out the spare homework and handed it to Namjoon. He would have to think of another excuse to try and get Taeyang alone. "Thanks, Joonie," Jimin smiled anyway as he hugged his brother. "I didn't want to get in trouble today. I've been doing so well, she liked my project," Jimin smiled as he looked up at his brother before letting him go.

"It's high school science Chim, not rocket science. I am sure if Taeyang's brother is too dense to figure it out, I can," Namjoon playfully ruffled Jimin's hair, grinning at the dismayed squeak as Jimin immediately reached up to flatten his hair. "How are you and Jungkook getting along?" he asked, gesturing to the man who looked like he was trying to become invisible.

Jimin flattened his hair until he was sure it wasn't sticking up anymore as he glared playfully at his big brother. "Oh, I like him. We watched a movie last night. Well a movie and a half because I fell asleep," grinned Jimin as he grabbed a juice bottle from the fridge. He wasn't a coffee drinker like Namjoon. "Then we went for a run this morning," Jimin continued as he smiled at Namjoon. So far, Jungkook wasn't one of the bad ones. Jimin would tolerate him for a little longer.

"Nothing untoward?" Namjoon asked and Jimin shook his head. He nodded. "Good. Now off to school with you brat. Jungkook as soon as he's off come see me upstairs." Jungkook nodded mutely. Namjoon gave Jimin a quick hug and kissed the top of his head. He made his way up to his office. He only kept his business in the shed when it was messy, low-brow, or Jimin was home. Most of the time he preferred his plush office upstairs.

Jimin shoved his juice bottle into his bag along with a fresh packet of Skittles, a chocolate bar, and an apple. "See you after school?" Jimin asked as he heard the car pull up outside. At Jungkook's nod, Jimin grinned and headed towards the door. "Bye Joonie! Love you!" he called up the stairs as he stood on the bottom step. He always made sure to say bye to his brother if he was in when he left for school. "Bye Jungkook!" Jimin waved after he heard his brother respond with the same message. Jimin pulled on his coat and headed out the door and towards the awaiting car.

Jungkook let out a pent-up breath and gave himself a second to relax before making his way to Namjoon's office. He walked into the room and Namjoon gave him a once-over. "I forgot crystal sluts rarely put much stock in appearance or grooming. Go take a shower and get some clean clothes." Jungkook did as he was told and after telling Namjoon about what he and Jimin had been up to he was sent to one of the park locations. So he was paying his debt to Namjoon by looking after Jimin and by dealing. Awesome. He knew Namjoon owned him at this point. He was in too deep to back out. The steady supply of ice helped but it was more than he would be able to afford. So he dealt with and returned to the house to return the money and unsold products before loading them into the town car to collect Jimin from school. He leaned against the sleek black car.

Jimin exited the school and immediately spotted Jungkook leaning against the town car again. He grinned and headed over to him. Jimin gave the driver Jin a small wave as he climbed into the back seat of the car. He straight away kicked off his shoes and sat cross-legged. "What do you want to do tonight Jungkook? I don't have any homework so we have all night to do stuff," Jimin smirked as he looked at Jungkook. He gave Jungkook a small wink before giggling to himself as he pulled out his Skittles.

Jungkook gaped at him, it was Friday night but Jimin not having homework was not something he had planned for. The obvious innuendo was disconcerting. "Up to you," he finally managed when he located his vocal cords. He didn't generally spend time doing things. His life had been work, crystal, work, crystal for so long. He didn't know how else to be.

Jimin pursed his lips together to stop himself from laughing. He loved throwing people off. "We could go for a swim in the pool, we can watch more movies or we could even go out somewhere?" Jimin offered as he thought through all the options in his head of what they could do. "We could even go out for dinner. I have the money Joonie left for pizza. Where do you want to eat?" Jimin asked, already trying to think of places to eat.

Jungkook shrugged. "I don't know, maybe you should call a friend. I don't think hanging out with me is all that fun," Jungkook suggested quietly finally looking away from Jimin. He was dangerous. He looked back out the window as the town car trekked the route back to Jimin's house. He wasn't going to survive the night. He was going to go crazy by the end of it. Jimin was going to make him crazy. Already the scent of him was creeping up Jungkook's nose and made him want the boy. It was more effective than any drug.

"You know even if I invite a friend, you still have to come with us," Jimin said as he popped a bright red candy in his mouth. "I'll phone Lisa, we can go to that small diner a few streets away," Jimin said with an affirming nod and quickly sent a text to his friend who said they would meet them there.

As soon as they got home, Jimin scampered upstairs to get ready for dinner, insisting that he had to change. He at least wanted to play with someone tonight. It had been a while since the Felix incident and Jimin was bored. He came down ten minutes later in skin-tight black pants, a slightly see-through black tank top, and a silver leather jacket. His hair and makeup were slightly refreshed and a pair of black boots on his feet.

Jungkook swallowed and briefly considered taking out his gun and feeding himself a bullet. He would be nicer to himself than Namjoon. He just averted his eyes and made a mental note to do it at the restaurant. It was easier to deal with Jimin when his senses were pleasantly dulled. Jungkook wondered why Namjoon thought Jimin needed protection. At barely eighteen he was already sexy as hell and used that sex appeal as a weapon. He used it and the innocence that came from being so barely legal in a deadly combination. Maybe that was it, Namjoon only saw the innocent side of Jimin.

They arrived at the diner and Jimin waved Jin off, telling him they would call when they were done. Jimin spotted his friend inside and immediately waved at her as he headed over to the table she was waiting at.

"Jungkook, this is Lisa. Lisa, this is Jungkook, my new babysitter," Jimin said, rolling his eyes and moving to sit next to Lisa in the booth so Jungkook could sit opposite them. Jimin scanned the restaurant as Lisa handed him a menu and his eyes landed on a brown mop of hair. Maybe he could have a play tonight.

"Nice to meet you, Jungkook," smiled Lisa, flashing her pearly white teeth off. She was used to Jimin having to have a guard around him. They had been best friends for years and she knew all about how protective Namjoon was over Jimin. However, she also knew the real Jimin. The side Namjoon never saw and she could already see the look on Jimin's face as he looked around the room.

Jungkook nodded politely at the blonde girl and turned to the menu. He reached across the table and got Jimin's attention which was wandering. "I'm going to the bathroom. If you go anywhere without me I'll sick Namjoon on you," Jungkook said. They both knew it was an empty threat. Jungkook would never tell Namjoon that he had lost Jimin. He also had a feeling that Jimin didn't want to ditch him. He removed his hand from the smooth skin and got up to go to the bathroom.

Jimin smirked as he watched Jungkook get up and leave. "I'll be right back Lisa, I'm just going to get a drink from the machine," Jimin said when he noticed the boy with the brown hair was near the soda dispenser and he moved to get up. He had a little bit of time, but he could make it work. He could feel Lisa start to protest but ignored her and was up and out of his seat before she could get the words out. She could only watch and shake her head as Jimin made a beeline for a boy and immediately started talking to him. She knew exactly what was going to happen. It was the same thing every time. She groaned and turned her head away when she saw Jimin giggling and gently placing his hand on the boy's chest. The boy who was grinning back moved to place a hand on Jimin's hip.

Jungkook came out of the bathroom feeling a little better until he saw Lisa sitting alone and Jimin at the machine with a boy, touching. Later, logic would say his next move was self-preservation. Namjoon wanted Jimin protected. He wasn't about to let this boy get near Jimin. In that moment though, jealousy was his motivator. He walked over.

"Jimin, booth now," he ordered his tone tight, no compromise. Jimin looked like he might protest but seemed to think better of it. Good thing too, Jungkook wasn't above manhandling him. "Don't talk to him. Don't look at him. Don't think about him. Leave as soon as your shift is over or I will find you," Jungkook said and the boy nodded looking like he was about to pass out at Jungkook's tone. Jungkook came back over to the table. Jimin was sulking, and Lisa was smirking.

Jimin glared at Jungkook as he sat back down across from him. "Are you the fun police now?" Jimin muttered through gritted teeth as he glared at Jungkook with his arms crossed over his chest. He had been thoroughly enjoying himself and was sure they were minutes away from exploring each other's mouths. He hoped Jungkook wasn't one of the guards who would always be a cock block. If he was, Jimin had no problem getting rid of him too. "What if he was my future husband? My one true chance at happiness? The love of my life?" Jimin continued to mumble as he uncrossed his arms and fiddled with the corner of the menu. He could hear Lisa giggling next to him and ignored her too. She hadn't helped him.

"Stow the attitude. If I was the fun police we would be on our way home. I told you to stay here, not get up and flirt with some random boy. Your brother has very clear rules for both of us. None of them involve Taehyung of the pizza shack," Jungkook said derisively. He was thoroughly annoyed now and couldn't even put his finger on why. All he knew was that he wanted to tear Taehyung limb from limb. He knew Namjoon's solution would have been to kill Jungkook and then deal with Taehyung the same way as Felix.

"I would have liked to involve Taehyung the pizza guy," Jimin scowled as he turned his head to look at the drinks machine where the boy was cleaning the station that contained the glasses, straws, and napkins and shot him a wink. Maybe he could get rid of Jungkook again somehow later. Jimin picked up the menu and quickly glanced over it before deciding on a simple margarita pizza. Jimin glanced over and saw that Taehyung had now disappeared into the back. Jimin huffed to himself and crossed his arms again.

"Don't care what you want," Jungkook said. "I work for your brother and he scares me more." Jungkook realized Jimin had never been spoken to like the kid he was. His mouth had dropped open in shock. Jungkook was telling the truth. Jimin was dangerous to Jungkook's self-control but Namjoon was a danger to Jungkook continuing to exist. For the first time in memory, he wanted to continue existing. "We're ordering food and then going home and if you have such a problem we can talk to Namjoon and see which method he prefers."

Jimin narrowed his eyes at Jungkook. "I will tell Namjoon exactly what happened, don't you worry," Jimin said as he continued to glare at Jungkook when he realized the brunette wasn't going to back down. This was not how this worked. Jimin always got what he wanted. Namjoon did everything he could to make Jimin happy and give him what he wanted. Now this asshole had come along and was stopping Jimin from having his fun. "I don't like you," Jimin said simply as he continued his stare. Jungkook was next on his list. He had to go.

"Don't care. I work for your brother. You don't have to like me," Jungkook shot back as a pretty waitress came to their table and took their drink order and their food order. Jungkook didn't order food, just a soda. He liked the smoothing effect of the sugar and the bubbles. He was dancing a fine line; he just hoped Namjoon would be against his innocent little brother flirting. That would be the only thing to get Jungkook out of this mess.

"You're an asshole," Jimin shot back. He already had a plan forming in his head. Getting rid of Jungkook should be pretty easy. Namjoon already wasn't keen on him, he could tell. He just needed to get Jungkook to fuck up somehow. He doubted his usual tricks would work since Jungkook was so against him already.

"Can you two just get along for one meal?" groaned Lisa as she lifted her head from where she had buried in her hands. She knew it was going to end badly as soon as she had seen Jungkook walking over to where Jimin was. She knew what her friend was like, stubborn, spoiled, and played people to his advantage.

Jungkook didn't bother to join in the conversation for the rest of the meal. When Taehyung dropped off the pizzas and Jimin nearly pulled him into conversation Jungkook cleared his throat. Taehyung ran off and Jimin sulked so hard that Jungkook was concerned about his face staying like that. He started making plans to go to the movies right after they were done with their pizzas when Jungkook finally stepped in. "No movies, we are going back to the house to talk with Namjoon," Jungkook said and Jimin scowled again.

Jimin snatched a piece of pizza and angrily started eating it. He kept his glare on Jungkook as he tried to think of ways to spin this back around. He thought long and hard and when he picked up his second slice, he smirked a wicked smirk. "Oh, we will talk to Joonie. Don't worry," Jimin said and winked at Jungkook before taking a bite of the pizza. He was going to win this round.

Jungkook ignored him. His anger was keeping his head clear of both Jimin's influence and his drugged haze. He let that anger carry him all through dinner ignoring Jimin's flirts as they got more and more blatant even sending him back over to his side of the booth when he tried to snuggle. Lisa seemed wholly unaffected like this was a typical Friday night. Finally, dinner ended and Jungkook watched a very sulky Jimin get into the town car.

Jimin stayed quiet until they were almost home and glanced at Jin in the car. "Jungkook? Do you not like me? I know I'm a terrible person," Jimin said as he looked at Jungkook with his big brown eyes and his bottom lip quivering a little. "I just wanted to be your friend," Jimin whispered as he looked down again to his lap. "I don't have many friends. I'm sorry. I understand if you don't like me," Jimin sniffed as he kept his head down, looking at his hands in his lap.

Jungkook couldn't tell if this was another ploy. He started to reassure Jimin he wasn't a terrible person but realized he didn't know Jimin well enough to make that call. Jimin could very easily be awful. "We can be friends Jimin but you have to remember I work for Namjoon. Working for him is going to be bigger than anything we make up. I'm his employee, your guard, and your friend in that order. He scares me and so I will do what I have to keep him happy," Jungkook said. He wasn't going to elaborate that the only reason to keep Namjoon happy was to keep a steady supply of ice for himself. He felt bad that he had upset the boy but he was half convinced this was still a ploy. A way for Jimin to wiggle past his defenses.

Jimin sniffed again and nodded, letting small tears fall down his face and smearing his makeup as they pulled up to the house. "It's okay, I understand," he said quietly. He kept his head down and he opened the car door, picked his bag up out the footwell, and trudged his way up the path, knowing full well Namjoon would be home. He just hoped he was in the house and not the shed. Jimin wiped his face again with the back of his hand as he opened the front door, not bothering to look back to see where Jungkook was. Jimin kept his head down as he shuffled into the kitchen quietly.

Jungkook cringed as Namjoon followed them into the house. Jungkook could smell the chemicals from making the drug that kept him functioning. "Jimin's upset that I kept him from hitting it off with a boy at the pizza restaurant," Jungkook said with no preamble as Namjoon looked at Jimin in tears and turned to Jungkook with fire in his eyes.

"Hmm.... You know that might be the first smart thing you've done. Jimin, we've talked about the dating thing. I let you go with Felix because you begged. I won't see you go through that again. Besides you're going to take over my business one day. Can't afford personal connections. You're my only personal connection and this is why you are so heavily protected," Namjoon said his eyes calming. He still stepped on Jungkook's foot hard enough for him to wince. Seemed to be all the violence he could inflict while Jimin was there. He turned to look at his brother as Jungkook held himself upright by force of will.

Jimin shook his head and wiped his face. "I didn't want to talk to the boy. I only went to get a soda," Jimin said as he looked at Namjoon with the biggest watery eyes he could muster as he stepped forward and wrapped his arms around his big brother, shooting a glare at Jungkook as he did so. "I'm upset because Jungkook said he didn't like me. Am I a horrible person, Joonie?" Jimin asked as he let another tear fall, but kept his eyes focused on Jungkook the entire time, knowing Namjoon couldn't see where he was looking.

Jungkook held the boy's gaze, well played he thought, and turned away. Well, he was going to end the night with a bullet in his brain that much was obvious. Jimin had Namjoon completely wrapped.

"Chim, you need to learn how to lie. Jungkook is petrified of his own shadow. He wouldn't call you a horrible person but you're very cute. Not horrible at all." Normally Jimin was the sweetest kid he knew. He had suspected Jimin lying a few times but he did so with care and usually more finesse. However, Jungkook was the first guard not all over Namjoon to let them watch over Jimin at night or on about what a brat he was. He was easy to control too. A little ice and he was putty. He kissed the top of Jimin's head. "I love you now, go up to bed and remember Jimin, no personal connections. That means no dating, not again." Jungkook looked up hopefully was he getting away with this. Unlikely but maybe he wouldn't be killed.

Jimin nodded and wiped his eyes. "I promise, no boys," Jimin said as he pulled away from his brother gave him a sad smile, and reached up to kiss his brother's cheek. "Love you Joonie," He said softly before turning around. He narrowed his eyes again at Jungkook as he walked past him before heading upstairs and into his room. He changed into his pajamas and cursed Jungkook under his breath. How dare he speak to Namjoon before he got a chance to, and completely ruin Jimin's plan. He was thankful he had thought quickly but he knew his brother didn't completely buy it. Jimin scowled to himself as he finished getting ready for bed. Jungkook had to go and that was final.

Namjoon's expression stayed pleasant as he walked over to where Jungkook was standing. A moment later there was a hard fist in his gut. "Make him cry again, fake or not and I'll do worse. You're not getting paid tonight," Namjoon said in the same neutral tone pulling Jungkook's face up to level with him. "Good job chasing off a boy. I don't want him dating." He released Jungkook's hair and sent him home.