His First

Jungkook was startled awake by Jimin's alarm. He was amazed he had fallen asleep. He got up and peeked out the window. Namjoon and Hoseok were just leaving. His phone pinged. The message was from Namjoon. He would be back after Jimin went to school and he had a reward for Jungkook. Jungkook swallowed but texted back an affirmative. He went over to the bed and without being asked cuddled behind Jimin as he slowly woke up. "Do you want to run today? I'm not a hundred percent but I can try," Jungkook said into Jimin's ear.

Jimin kept his eyes closed and made a small sleepy sound as he slowly woke up. "No," he whispered, his voice a little hoarse from the deep sleep he had been in. "Not until you're better," Jimin continued his voice croaky and laced with sleep as he turned around. He didn't open his eyes as he rolled over, curling against Jungkook's chest as he automatically settled back down to go back to sleep. He wasn't a morning person.

"Don't go back to sleep. I want to kiss you," Jungkook said softly running fingers under Jimin's shirt and getting at the sleep-warm skin. He felt a little more confident after being half-naked with him the night before. It made him nervous but touching Jimin helped with everything. He smiled as Jimin tilted his head without opening his eyes. Jungkook lightly brushed his lips over Jimin's quickly deepening the kiss as he let his fingers trace up Jimin's spine.

Jimin let Jungkook kiss him before his brain slowly woke up a little more and started kissing Jungkook back, his arms wrapped themselves around Jungkook's waist as he shifted closer to him. He had a handful of Jungkook's shirt as he parted his lips and licked his way into Jungkook's mouth. He wondered if he would always be able to have a wake-up like this. Jimin kissed Jungkook heavily, their kiss deepening further as Jimin pressed as close as he physically could to Jungkook.

"Careful I'm still a little tender. No, I don't want you to redress it. I have to take a shower so I was going to tend to it then," Jungkook said, seeing Jimin's question before it was asked. He was amazed to have escaped any true abuse the last few nights and was starting to feel like he might properly heal. He didn't let himself hope, Namjoon was not known for his stability. He stroked Jimin's dark hair back and lowered his lips over that delicious mouth again swallowing Jimin's whimper as his other hand traced a nipple.

Jimin clutched onto Jungkook's shirt tightly as he kissed Jungkook again, the kiss hungry and becoming full of need. Jimin held on as he licked his way into Jungkook's mouth, wanting to taste every single corner of him. Now they weren't running, they had just over an hour before they even needed to think about getting out of bed. Jimin wrapped his body around Jungkook's like a monkey as he gave another whimper, a soft sound full of want as he felt Jungkook start to toy with his nipples.

Jungkook continued to play with Jimin's nipples. He wasn't sure he would be able to get it up for Jimin today, he was scared of Namjoon's reward but he could make the boy feel good. He hadn't enjoyed most of his encounters since he was Jimin's age since most had been forced but he did enjoy touching Jimin. He was so responsive. The shame and fear were embedded in him but he could give Jimin shame-free pleasure. He tugged on the shirt until it came off and he immediately redirected his mouth to Jimin's shoulder. He was careful not to leave a mark that Namjoon would question later. He hesitated before allowing his hand to press over Jimin's erection.

Jimin whimpered as he clawed at the material of the shirt Jungkook was wearing. It was the first time he had ever felt someone else on him, and right now he didn't care if it was the first time or not, he didn't want Jungkook to stop. Jimin whined and pressed himself harder against Jungkook's hand as Jungkook trailed kisses over his skin. Jimin tugged at Jungkook's shirt trying to get it off him.

Jungkook was still nervous about Jimin seeing him, the idea of bare flesh against bare flesh again was more powerful than his shame. He pulled back long enough to tug his shirt off. He returned his mouth to Jimin's warm skin and rolled him onto his back. He hesitated again but pulled Jimin's pants and boxers down to reveal his erection. He took it in hand and started stroking it trying to find a rhythm that worked.