the day after.

robin was a pain in steves ass when she woke up. she kept complaining and ordering steve around to get her things. medicine, water, etc. of course, steve obeyed. he didn't wanna deal with tired and grouchy robin anymore than he already had to.

after robin took her medicine, she remained on steves bed for a while. steve, however, had classes today that he couldn't be late to. as he got ready, he hummed a quiet tune. it was from last nights party and it was stuck in his head. in fact, the song wasn't the only think stuck in his head.

he couldn't get eddie munson out of his mind.

classes went by pretty fast. mostly because he was spending half of his time zoning out, because that was totally a great way to start college. once he made it back to his dorm, the door was locked. he sighed and knocked a few times, since he had lended robin the keys to his dorm earlier. he just assumed she would leave it unlocked.
there was a few moments before the door opened. it was jonathan. he had a huge smile on his face and opened the door wider for steve to come in. "steve! welcome back."

steve gave jonathan a slightly questioning look, taking slow steps inside and setting his bag down. on the floor, he found robin laying on the floor with the one and only, eddie munson, across from her. they just finished laughing and it looked like eddie said something absolutely hilarious. of course he's here.

"harrington!" eddie shouted as soon as he locked eyes with steve, clapping his hands together and standing up. steve felt his breathing hitch. obviously just because he was surprised that eddie was here.
"i brought your car back, mate. thanks for lending it to me." eddie patted steves shoulder gently. it felt like every single time eddie touched steve in any way, it felt like a million sparks were being sent throughout this body. it was almost like this boy wasn't real. some sort of alien or something

steve muttered a small 'thanks' in reply, his eyes burning into eddies. he had to force himself to look into eddies eyes or else he would freely roam his eyes all along eddie and he did not want to look like he was checking eddie out. but god, did he want to.

steve had it forcibly break eye contact and move eddies hand off his shoulder, nervously running his fingers through his hair while the other hand remained on his hip.
"you were okay with this, jonathan?" steve whipped around, seeing jonathan shrug and look down at the floor. so robin just invited eddie into his dorm. great.

~~

eddie was very affectionate. but mostly to steve. he would occasionally shove robins shoulder affectionately, touch her hand and pat it, and bump their shoulders together. but with steve, he would ruffle his hair, cup his cheeks, wink at him and graze his fingers along steves thigh. it didn't make him uncomfortable; it was just strange.

finally, eddie got up and stretched his back out. it was nearing dinner time, so he took robins hand and helped her up.
"the real reason i came here," he started, leaning close to robin and steve so jonathan couldn't hear from on his bed. he was reading some sort of book but steve couldn't make out what it was.
"was to invite you two over to my place. i'm bored out of my mind and i wanna get my mind off things. i've got weed." robin perked up at that, even though she's never smoked a joint in her life. she gave eddie a half smirk which turned into a full grin before saying, "i'm in."

"then i guess i'm in, since i need to make sure robin doesn't hurt herself," steve grumbled, clearly not as enthusiastic about this. as attractive as eddie was, he was such a pain in the ass at times. a huge pain.

steve had to drive them since eddie didn't bring his car because he was driving steves. steve didn't really mind driving them, minus the fact that eddie sat in the front seat and antagonized the fuck out of steve.
"c'mon, harrington. you've gotta admit i'm getting some sort of reaction out of you. you like my banter, don't you?"

"the only reaction you're getting out of me is the urge to punch you straight in the balls," he dryly replied.

eddie just smiled cockily in response to steves answer, kicking his feet up and sucking his teeth a bit. eddie gave steve instructions on where to go when they were a few minutes into the drive and they successfully made it to his trailer. eddie practically hopped out the car, opening the car door for robin and doing a dramatic bow as she got out. she just muttered a dorky "thank you" and got out the car.

eddie half-jogged to his trailer as steve and robin followed. he opened the door, which appeared to be unlocked (because that's totally safe), and invited the two in. steve walked in after robin, exchanging glances with eddie.

"this is my castle, harrington. i know it's small, but i work with what i got."

eddies trailer smelled like beer and weed.

steve winced at the strong smell and made a very obvious disgusted face which seemed to make eddie chuckle. "not used to the smell? don't worry, bud. we'll fix that." eddie went to ruffle steves hair again but he luckily dodged it, giving eddie a warning glare. eddie didn't seem to be intimidated one bit though. he just gave steve that typical cheeky grin.

the annoying boy gave robin and steve a very short trailer tour and they stopped at his room. and holy shit, his room matched him perfectly. it was honestly scary. eddie brought his arms out and did a small circle around his room. "this is the man cave, lady and gentleman. don't mind the mess."

okay. eddie had handcuffs in his bedroom hung up on the wall with absolutely no secrecy.

"alright, robin. ready to have the best night of your life?" eddie gave robin a smirk and whipped around, getting on one knee to reach in one of the cabinets attached to his nightstand next to his bed. steve did not want to know what was in those... okay, maybe a little. he finally pulled out a little black box and placed a dramatic kiss to it, tossing it to robin, who surprisingly caught it.

"now let's get the party started," eddie beamed.