"big boy"

steve wanted to kiss him.

he needed to kiss him.

could it possibly ruin everything?

yes.

did he care?

yes, he did. in fact, he cared a lot.

was that gonna stop him from smashing his lips onto eddies?

probably.

eddie decided to just order pizza. they both didn't want to get out the house and steve was fine with anything. he managed to relax some more and get more comfortable with it just being him and eddie alone in the trailer. but it was still a little nerve wracking. steve plopped down on the couch as eddie grabbed the pizza from the delivery guy. he heard a little bit of talking before the door finally closed and eddie walked over. steve curiously looked up at him.

"don't you worry. i'm not cheating on you. you're still what my heart desires," eddie teased, setting the pizza boxes on the coffee table in front of the couch. steve knew he was blushing. when eddie sat next to steve, steve sat up to give him more room and their knees touched. steve felt him and his urges going haywire. he wouldn't be able to control himself anymore soon. the way eddie did literally anything attracted steve. it was driving him insane because he couldn't even touch eddie in anyway without it seeming weird. he didn't wanna come off as clingy or overbearing, but all he wanted to do was hold eddie. he wanted to cradle him, kiss him, embrace him, feed him, bathe him.

"hey, eddie."

"mhm?" eddie hummed with a mouthful of pizza. that made a small smile cross steves lips. when he swallowed, he licked his lips. oh, god. steve uncomfortably shifted in his seat and looked down at the pizza. eddie got two boxes. one cheese and the other pepperoni. steve assumed eddie thought that the three of them would tear the boxes apart. which, they will.

"remember how you said you think you're not lovable?" steve asked after a few seconds.

eddie stopped eating and looked at his pizza, shaking his head nervously. "it's okay, harrington. i was just talking out of my ass. you don't have to say anything."

"no, you see, i do. i just.."

eddie looked at steve and he lost it. all words that were gonna spill out just stopped. his eyes were staring into his and they looked so intrigued. steve wished he knew what eddie was thinking. he wished he could just read minds.

"listen. you're just- like. you're you. and you.. well, you're you and that's what makes you- you know. your personality and your looks and your eyes.. god, your eyes. but that's not the point. my point is.."

before steve could even save himself from this embarrassment and spill out any more words, eddie kissed him.

he kissed him.

he kissed him and steve kissed back.

even though he constantly smelled like cologne and weed along with a slight smell of musk, his lips tasted sweet. they were the softest lips steve had ever felt even though eddie never seemed to put chapstick on in his life. steves whole body just.. melted. everything gave out. after what seemed like forever, he was finally getting his kiss and he finally got to relax.

he felt eddie smile against the kiss when steves eyes closed. steves whole body heated up at one touch from eddies hand on his cheek. steve brought his hands up, having no idea where to put them, so eddie used his other hand to place steves hands around his neck. eddie sat up and moved closer to steve, but now he was kinda hovering over him and that made steve even more weak. once the kiss broke, steve fluttered his eyes open and looked up to see eddie still hovering over him.

"i know what you meant, big boy."

"you're.. you're lovable. i promise," steve choked out, earning a small hush from eddie. "i know. you made it very obvious." they both smiled and laughed in sync, and steve admired all of eddies features while he still could.

his eyes crinkled when he smiled.
beautiful.

"can you kiss me again?" steve asked, his voice cracking because of how quiet he was talking. eddie moved his hand that was on steves cheek to his chin, pulling his face up and placing another delicate kiss to his lips. steve gripped eddies shirt while he clung onto him, letting eddie take the complete lead. once they broke apart again, eddies eyes remained closed as a huge grin appeared on his face. it was bigger than the last one.

that grin turned into eddie bursting into laughter.

steve raised his eyebrows in confusion, a smile forming on his own face. "what?" he asked, a laugh slipping from his lips. eddie continued laughing. "what is it?!"

"steve harrington," eddie started, looking back into steves eyes.

"you're kind of a bad kisser."

steve scoffed and eddie bursted into laughter again, leaning against the arm of the couch and throwing his head back. as much as steve wanted to be angry, he couldn't contain the grin on his face, too. eddies stomach and body was in his clear view, so steve took this opportunity to tickle him. he didn't think it would be affective, until eddie let out a squeak and his laughter got louder. steve was laughing now as well.

"take it back!" he repeated constantly, continuing to tickle eddie until he took it back. he kept shaking his head, so steve pulled him into another kiss. and another. and another. and another. he didn't stop kissing him.

"how about that? still bad?" steve asked in a quiet tone, his breathing heavy from the amount of kisses he flooded eddie in.

eddie smirked.

"yup."