Confrontation

My hand slid down the smoth banister as I descended the grand wooden stairs.

I walked into the dinning room to see my father sat at the head of the table.

Smiling I walked over "Hi babba!"
I gave him a loud kiss on the cheek.

"Goodnight princessa" he replied chuckling.

"How was work?" I asked sitting on the arm of his chair, hugging him.

"It was good baby, I met with some investors who sound really interested in the project I'm working on" he smiled up at me

"That great daddy." I replied even I don't really understand what his new project is about.

"I actually have a business trip coming up next week. I'm headed for Seol this time."

"YOUR GOING TO SEOL!?!?" Oaklynn shrieked as she bounced into the dinning room.

I jumped in fright, almost falling.

"Where the hell did you even come from??" I question trying to calm my racing heart.

Smirking she replied "Heaven obviously" in professor snape's voice.

"Oh god" Jack mumbled shaking his head.

"Whatever buttface" I replied laughing whilst rolling my eyes.

"Anyways did I hear something about going to Seol like Korea, Seol Seol?"

Dad laughed "Yes Oaklynn I have business trip next week."

Hopping off of the chair I walked over to Jacks leaving Oaklynn to torment my father.

"Hey" I looked up at him

"I'm going to crush his skull"

"Okayyyy normally people respond with 'hey' or 'hello' or if your feeling spicy ' holá' would've been acceptable"

"I'm serious, no one hurts my sisters"

Before I could entertain the conversation further my mother called out for me from the kitchen.

I walked through the sliding barn door into our chefs kitchen.

"Out you two, bring these to the table" Mama rushed the two trators out with the breadrolls and plates.

"And tell Oaklynn to leave my poor husband alone!"

Grinning I walked over to the large marble island where mother stood mixing a garden style salad.

"Yes, mama?" I spoke quietly

"Come here mix these" She beckons me over to mix the vinegairett dressing.

"Only you know how to help me correctly" she spoke still not looking up from the large bowl.

I grabbed the olive oil and began to make the delicious salad dressing.

"What happened?" her voice cut through the silence.

"What do you mean?" I asked stupidly

"Jade." Her tone now more stern

"He kissed him" I mumbled under my breath, tears already filling my eyes.

"I can't hear you when you mumble." She said facing me now

Don't cry don't cry don't cry don't cry . I chanted over and over in my head.

"He kissed him" I said finally looking into my mothers brown eyes

"Riley?"

I nodded

"And David?"