Betrayal

I came home searching for my brother and boyfriend having left them at home to go pick up my Jeep.

I was so excited to show them all the details and everything.

I came bundling through the door looking for them. They weren't in the living room where I last left them so I decided to check my brother's room where I hear noise coming from.

I ran up the stairs adrenaline pumping through my veins excited to show my new detailed Jeep.

"I'm ba-" was all that came when opened the door to see my boyfriend and little brother full on making-out, not just a little peck on the lips but fingers playing with hairs on the back of his neck passionately kissing.

"Oh my god," I whispered in shock by the time they realized I was there I had spun on my heel and left just as quickly as I barged in.

I was in complete shock as I ran down the stairs with David in tow saying "Babe it's not what it looks like".

I didn't even bother pitting him I just ran out to my car, jumped in, and drove away still in shock.

I didn't know where I was going but I sure as hell wasn't going to stay in that house.

" What just happened" was all I could think as sped down the streets of L.A.

In the end, I had wound up at my best friend Oaklynn's house.

I got out of my vehicle with weak legs. I walked up to the porch opened the front door (I didn't need to knock because I'm basically their second daughter). I ran up to Lynn's room with a pain in my chest I opened the door to see Lynn and her brother Jacks talking and whatnot.

As I stepped into her room I started crying. What I had seen between my brother and boyfriend had finally sunk in. My best friends ran over to me trying to calm me down.

After a box of tissues, they finally calmed me down enough to get a word in. And the first thing Oaklynn said to me was "Who do I have to kill and why" I let out a strained chuckled despite the situation.

"I don't really want to talk about it right now I'm too tired" they both gave me a nod of understanding.

"How about we watch some Shadow Hunters hmm?" Lynn gently asked me cautious of my state of mind.

I nodded my head in agreement. Helping myself up off the spot on the ground I found myself on when first came I walked over to her soft fluffy bed.

Plopping myself down in the middle of her bed I grabbed the remote off the nightstand. I turned on the 59' inch flat screen TV that never ceases to amaze me and went into Netflix and started shuffling through the shows.

Clicking on season three episode one we got all snuggly in bed except for Jack cause apparently, He's too 'masculine' for that so he laid at the bed foot with his feet beside my arms.

Twenty minutes into the episode I started to get drowsy after a while of fighting to keep my eyes open I fell asleep.

I woke up about two hours later it was around 7 o'clock Lynn was beside me on her phone on Instagram.

"That's cute," I said as she like a picture of a couple posing.

"Christ! Don't scare me like that you crazy child.

"Hehehe boo!" Rolling her eyes Lynn shifted in her position so that she could face me properly instead of staining her neck to see me.

"But seriously are you ok," she asks as she searches my face with a concerned look.

Letting out a deep sigh I replied: "Honestly I don't know". I kept my eyes to train the picture of us on the dresser. After minutes of silence, I finally mustered up the courage I look over at her to find her beautiful grey eyes already looking at me.

"What happened," she asked me in a soothing tone.

After telling her everything that happened she gave me a hug and continuously told me everything was going to be okay and that she's always here for me.

Chapter one hope you enjoyed~

J.S