Hurt

I walked down the stairs into the kitchen to see mom dressed in a comfy sweater and black jeans.

"Hey, mom," I say quietly.

"Oh my sweet baby Jesus, don't scare me like that" she replied with her hand on her chest.

Chuckling I replied, "ok mom" going over to give her a hug.

"How was your stay at Nicky's," mom asked.

"It was fun but I'm pretty sure I'm not going to live to see prom," I said quietly laughing at the look on Lynn's face when we poured water on her.

"You kids will be the death of each other" mom said while shaking her head in amusement.

Just as I was about to reply we heard footsteps on the stairs.

"Oh hey, mom we knew we heard voices," Lee said as he entered the kitchen.

"We?" I thought.

"Yeah and I thought I saw Jade's Jeep in the driveway" I heard Davids voice.

"Oh hell no he has the AUDACITY to stay here?!?!" I screamed in my head as I unclenched my jaw.

"Yeah she's home," mom said over her shoulder to David

"Oh, she is?" David ask-replied with a hint of hopefulness in his voice.

"Yes, she is in the kitchen beside me," mom told him.

David walked into the kitchen beside Riley looking at me with a hint of regret in his eyes.

"In and out Jade you don't want to have a criminal record," I told myself while putting the orange juice into the fridge.

"Umm... Jade can we talk" David asked me shyly.

I shot him a glare that the devil himself would be proud of.

Having finished packing out the groceries I turned around and walked out of the kitchen.

Just as I was about to walk up the stairs a hand grabbed onto my wrist.

Already knowing who it is I turned around shaking with anger. "Let. Go. Of. Me. I hissed.

"Jade please I need to talk to you about what happen the other day," David asked.

The memories of that day rushed into my head. I was so mad I started to get hot. I haven't gotten this mad since a girl tried to get with David in front of my face.

I slapped him so hard my hand stung but boy did it feel Good.

Having heard the resonating sound of my powerful slap Lee and mom ran out of the kitchen.

"What happened," Mom worriedly asked.

Ignoring her question I turned to Riley. "Tell your boyfriend to keep his hands to himself," I said with venom in my voice.

Furious I spun around on my heel and ran up to my room.

I slammed my bedroom door as hard as possible all the anger I had flown out the window as I started crying.

I crawled over to my bed and continue my crying session. I cried for at least an hour. I cried so much I couldn't cry anymore.

After I finished crying I grabbed my phone from beside me. I entered the group chat with Lexi and Lynn.

Savage Queen👑 ~ Hey guys can we meet up tmrw at the ice cream shop
-8:15

Savage Queen👑 ~ Around 1:30
-8:15

I close the group chat and turn of my phone. Sighing I got up off my bed and went over to the bathroom.

I entered the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror.

My eyes were puffy and bloodshot. My nose was pink and sensitive.

"Really Jade you let some boy do this to you come on you know better" I scold myself.

"Okay we are going to go down there and we are not going to cry ok?!?" I hyped myself up.

After my little pep-talk with myself, I took a shower and changed into some jeans and a coca-cola crop top.

      Just as I exited my closet I heard Mom shout "dinner is ready"

"Ok Jade you can do this," I told myself as I exited my room.

Chapter 5 hope you enjoyed
-J.S