Revenge

We ate Taco Bell and watched Shadow Hunters the whole night, well until twelve when we fell asleep. It wasn't as lit as Lynn wanted it to be but I think she enjoyed herself as much as I did.

I woke before Lynn the next morning which NEVER happens. I if she's awake EVERYBODY has to be awake, so I decided it's time she got a taste of her own medicine.

So I found one of the maids and awkwardly asked her "Umm..do you have any buckets here can use?" She gave me an odd look but nodded none the less.

"Yes, I'll go fetch it" she replied and turned on her heel and went inside of a pantry. I heard some rustling from inside of the pantry soon enough she came out with a blue bucket in hand.

"Thank you so much, Cassy" I thanked her as she handed me the bucket.

"No problem honey," she said smiling at me.

I took the bucket and went to the kitchen and filled it up."Oh, this is gonna be good" I thought to myself."I'm going to need Jacks's help" I gentle took the now very heavy bucket from the sink and hid it in the cupboard under the sink.

I quietly ran up the stairs to Jacks's room. I reach the door with a wooden 'J' which was painted like a galaxy. I tiptoed inside the huge room and closed the door silently. I went up to the king-sized bed and poked the buff dead-looking body.

"Jacks *poke* Jacks *poke* Jacks *poke* Jacks * poke* Jaaaacks *slap across the face*"

"Huh.. what.. what happened," he said sleepily

"Wake up I need your help," I said annoyed.

"What? Why? ask Oaklynn." He said going back to sleep.

"No. I need your help because she is still asleep and I'm going to prank her and I need your help"

"For real, she is still asleep," he asked me surprised

"Yeah now hurry up and put on some clothes before she wakes up," I said while making my back to the door.

"M'kay I'm coming," he said while stifling a yawn.

"And. Don't. Fall. Asleep" I whisper shouted.

"I won't " he groaned as I closed the door.

I silently made my way back downstairs and sat at the breakfast bar which was a safe distance from the family room where Oaklynn peacefully slept.

I waited for a few minutes before Jackson came sauntering down the stairs.

"Okay, so what's the plan," he said sounding more awake.

"So we're going to bring her outside to the hammock a dump this on her," I said as I got up and opened the cabinet under the sink to reveal the blue bucket full of water.

"Oh she's gonna be pissed," he said chuckling.

"I know right it's going to be dope" I replied excitedly.

"Okay so we just have to lift the blanket she's on to bring her outside" I observed.

"Alright let's go," Jackson said getting up.

"Okay. I'll grab her head you grab her feet" I commanded.

"Ready? 1..2..3" Jacks counted down.

"Why is she so heavy?!" I whisper shouted walking backward toward the sliding doors.

"I don't know.... hurry up" Jackson replied.

"Fine, I'm going." When finally reach the hammock and place her inside I ran back to the kitchen and hauled the bucket outside.

"Shiz that was heavy," I said just as Lynn started to stir.

"HURRY GRAB THE BUCKET" I whisper shouted.

"Okay. 1..2..3 DUMP!!" I screamed.

"What. The. Hell!" Oaklynn shrieked in anger.

"Hahahaha" Jacks and I laughed as we ran back to the house.

"It was her idea," Jackson said as he reached the threshold of the house.

"Traitor!" I shouted as ran past him into the house slammed the door in his face.

"I'm sorry, please no she's coming," he said giving me THE puppy dog eyes no one can do it as well as him.

" Ugh fine" I groaned and opened the door just as Lynn was about to grab him. He slipt in and locked the door before she could get in.

We ran away from the door as fast as our legs would carry us."I'll meet your room" I said to Jacks as I turned to the kitchen "Ok".

"Cassy, can you do me a favor?" I asked the middle-aged woman.

"Sure sugar pie" she replied happily

"Okay, can you open the back door for me please," I asked?

"No problem," she said while searching my face with a curious look on hers.

"Thanks okay bye" I thanked her running at top speed out of the kitchen and up the stairs.

Just as I reached the top of the staircase I hear Lynn scream "WHERE DID THEY GO!" On the top of her lungs.

Stifling a laugh I quickly ran to Jackson's room.

Chapter four hope you enjoyed -
J.S