Secrets part 1 of 2

"It's Jason..again." Veronica let out a sigh in frustration as she glanced at the twenty missed calls from Jason. It's been two days since Veronica, Donna, Kory and Rachel left the tower without an explanation. " Dick keeps calling me too." Kory spoke as she turned off her phone.

|Two days ago|

Kori stormed in to Rachel's room, her eyes went straight to Veronica, who only stared back at Kory confused at her sudden entrance. "Kori, are you okay?" Veronica asked, but Kory only blinked at her question and turned to face Donna. "Donna!? When did you get back?" Donna smiled at Kori and went for a hug. "We can catch up later, we need to leave now!" Kori let go of the hug and turned to face at Rachel and Veronica.

"Is something wrong?" Rachel asked and Kori made a short respond. "It's about Veronica." Without a thought about telling the guys who were training at the moment, Veronica walked to the door and turned to look at the three of them. "What are you guys waiting for? Let's get this over with.." Veronica responded and the four of them left the tower, not knowing where it would take them.

|Present time|

"I mean, they could've at least left a note.." Gar spoke, he was confused and he felt a little left out by Rachel, but he also knew there might be a reason she left all of a sudden. "I knew there was something up, Kory was acting weird when she arrived." Grayson responded as he stared at the city lights from the window.

"I checked the cameras, the four of them left together, maybe we can track them down?" Jason came back from the lab, getting Grayson and Gar's attention. "We can, except they all took off their trackers, I already checked." Grayson responded, he was enraged, but tried to keep his calm, because whatever the reason was they would be capable of taking care of themselves.

"What? so we're gonna sit around and do nothing?" Jason responded, they could feel his frustration, but they couldn't do anything at the moment. "Listen, I don't know about you, Dick, but I'm going to get Veronica, even if you guys don't come with me." He responded as he grabbed his leather jacket from the couch and walked towards the door.

"Wait! I'm going with you." Gar said as he stood up and walked towards Jason, he glanced one last time at Grayson hoping he'd go with them too. " I'm driving!" Grayson responded and the three of them left.

|Somewhere in the Grand Canyon |

Kori finally made a stop after long hours of driving, it was already dark, but the sight of the stars and the moon just on top of the mountain made Veronica feel at peace.

"Quick question? Why are we in the middle of nowhere?" Rachel said as she got out of the car and looked around at the isolated place. "Here is where I ended up on one of my visions." Kori responded as she looked at her surrounding.

"There's nothing here.." Veronica spoke folding both of her arms in front of her chest and laying her back on the car. "It seems like there is nothing, but look over there.." Kori pointed her finger towards the mountain just in front of them, Veronica, Rachel and Donna stared. "Oh my God, I see it.." Donna responded and looked at Kory.

"I don't se- oh, wait, that wasn't there when we got here.." Veronica responded and walked straight towards the sudden shinning object on top of the mountain. "Veronica wait.." Rachel yelled but followed behind as she was ignored by her.

Kori and Donna looked at each other with concern having no choice but to follow the both of them.

As Veronica got closer towards the object, it started glowing more and more, as if her energy was the source of its light, consumed by this mesmerizing light, Veronica got closer, getting drawn to it even more, like if it was something she had lost and just found again, without even looking.

"Umm, guys!!" Rachel yelled to Kori and Donna as she saw the whole scene. "The stories are true.." Donna spoke as she saw everything in amazement. "What the hell is happening.." Kori responded to Donna's words, confused about what was happening, but it suddenly went all to horror.

Their nervousness turned to horror, as the light that was surrounding Veronica now turned to darkness, Kori tried to blast the dark barrier surrounding Veronica, but it didn't work.

"Guys we should call Dick now! I don't think we can handle whatever it is that's happening here." Rachel yelled as she threw a dark blast towards the barrier but failed. "Fuck it, I'm calling Jason, he might get here quicker." Kori replied as she turned on her phone to dial Jason.

To be continued..

|This story is divided in two parts, I'll be explaining most of Veronica's story and her powers now clearly, just so I can get this Jason and Veronica thing going without loose ends. -