11

Deziree Rose 🤎

Deziree Rose 🤎

"minnie and jayla are coming over." destiny told me while she came downstairs.

"alright, have u talked to Nia?" I asked her because Nia hasn't been home in 2 days.

"nah but I'm sure she's okay, she prolly with Dj." destiny said and sat next to me.

"nah bru he called and asked me about her yesterday." I said and looked at des.

Sa'Ori and Jayla walked in the house and came to hug us.

"heyyy y'alll." Sa'Ori said and popped down next to me.

"damn Minnie, you getting big." I said while looking at my little cousin Minnie.

"she isss, it's crazy huh" jayla said while sitting on the floor in front of us.

Jayla is my big cousin and Minnie is her little sister. We cousins because of my mom and their mom but we barely see each other.

"soo, what y'all been doing?" jayla asked and looked at me.

"nothing to be honest." I said and scratched my head.

"what bout y'all?" I asked and looked at Minnie.

"wellll, Minnie here got a lil boo thang." jayla said and looked at Minnie.

"whatttttt." I dragged and looked at Jayla.

"minnieeee" destiny said and laughed.

"y'all not too much, we should all go on a trip though." she said and looked up from her phone.

"to like California or Puerto Rico." I said and looked at destiny.

"if my man can come then I'm in." destiny said and looked at me.

"goddamn dezzy me and you lonely asf." jayla said and wiped a fake tear.

"right." I said and threw myself off the couch and landed on Jayla.

" I said and threw myself off the couch and landed on Jayla

Draco😆

"I got this one shorty bruh and she fine as fuck." I said while looking at her picture.

"Deziree?" dj asked me.

"nah." I said and looked at my new girl picture.

" I said and looked at my new girl picture

I showed dj the picture and he got quiet.

"fuck wrong witchu?" I asked him.

"not shit." he said then got up and walked upstairs.