22

Omniscient

They drive around for about an hour but Draco told her to park somewhere that was ducked off.

"I just gotta question." draco asked and looked at Deziree.

Deziree looked at Draco giving him her full attention.

"Shoota told me that Destiny told him you were raped.. is that true?" Draco asked while holding Dezirees hand.

Deziree looked confused because last time she checked destiny was the one who was raped..

Why would someone put their rape on someone else, why would she say I got raped, why couldn't she just say she didn't get raped? why was the conversation even brought up.

"no I've never been raped." Deziree said and grabbed her phone.

Deziree was moving so fast trying to call destiny that she didn't even notice that she called the group chat.

Deziree didn't look at the screen at all but when she heard the sound of someone joining she immediately went off.

"why the fuck would you lie to shoota and tell him I got raped?" Deziree asked while bouncing her leg up and down.

Dj and Nia were confused but didn't say anything.

The whole group was in the call and they were confused but they all stayed quiet.

"I wish you got raped, I don't have no mercy for bitches like you." destiny said proudly.

Shoota looked at destiny confused.

"destiny I'm so confused what the fuck did I do to you? last time I checked you started these problems with ME." Deziree said.

"I don't give a fuck, I said what I said I wish you got raped." destiny said and shrugged.

"ouu bitch you have a lot of nerve to be saying that to the person who saved you while you were getting raped!" Deziree said on the verge of tears.

"because last time I checked, if I didn't stab that man, you would've been on that couch screaming for the next 40 minutes while mom and dad watched you with big ass smiles on their face." Deziree said and wiped the tear that fell.

Draco watched Deziree in shock.

Destiny was lost for words but she wasn't gonna fold.

"well i-" destiny started but dj cut her off.

"nah that's some crazy shit destiny I don't know what the fuck is going through yo mind right now but the fact that your gonna keep arguing after that was put on the table is crazy... NAH the fact that you even wished rape on the person that saved you, the fact that you even started this argument about rape and your a whole ass victim.. is crazy." dj said and hung up.

Deziree looked at her phone and realized she was on the phone with the group chat.

She looked at Draco and immediately broke down.

Draco hung up the phone for her and helped her get onto his lap.

"how could she do that to me bro? Im the person who's been there through everything.. and to think that I stuck up for her even when she was in the wrong every single time-" she started but the tears came in.

Deziree Rose 🤎

Deziree Rose 🤎

I walked in the house and went upstairs to me and dracos room.

I walked in the room and threw my purse on the floor and flopped onto the bed.

Nia and Jayla came in and sat on the bed.

Nia rubbed my back and Jayla pinched my ear.

"sit up." jayla said and flipped me over.

"don't ever think I'm depressed because thats not the case." I said and mugged them.

"chill out we know you not depressed girl." jayla said and laughed.

"you gonna talk to her?" jayla asked me.

"why the fuck would I talk to her?" I asked and looked at Jayla.

"y'all should discuss that.." jayla said and looked down.

"no." I said and climbed into the covers.