35

Deziree Rose 🤎

Deziree Rose 🤎

The plane landed and we all exited.

"we needa go to baggage claim." Rya said while holding Redd's hand.

"ight let's go." draco said and followed behind me while holding my waist.

we went to baggage claim and I got my suitcase then Draco got his.

we were waiting for Rya and Redd's bags to come.

Redd grabbed Rya's suitcase and Rya grabbed his.

"ight let's go." draco said and rolled his suitcase out of the airport.

I followed behind him with my suitcase.

Rya ran up behind me and smacked my ass.

"you betta stop before you start sum, wit ya thick ass." I said and she walked beside me.

we both started laughing and waited for the rental car.

Redd and Draco went to get the cars so me and Rya waited outside.

We were talking until jayla and destiny walked up on us.

"Dez where are we supposed to stay if we can't stay in your bnb?" Jayla asked and looked at me.

"I don't know, that ain't my problem." I said and mugged her.

"don't be like that bruh, we are family." jayla said and mugged Rya.

"not too much on Rya because she ain't my blood and she still more loyal than y'all." I said and dabbed Rya up.

Rya stood up and fixed her shorts.

"jayla wasgood? i was tryna let it slide until we got back but now you finna piss me off so what's the word?" Rya asked and I stood up by her.

Right when Jayla was finna say something Rocca, Redd, and Draco walked up.

"c'mon Rya and Deziree." Redd said and gave Rya their rental car keys.

Me and Rya grabbed our suitcases and went to our rental cars with the boys.

"what was happening?" Draco asked as he put our suitcases in the trunk.

"they was being messy." I said and shrugged.

"mmm, don't let that shit ruin yo birthday baby." he said and closed the trunk.

"I won't." I said and kissed him.

He kissed me back and we got in the car.

He drove to McDonald's and ordered us some food.

We agreed that we would only eat fast food the night that we got here and for the rest of the time we eat at the restaurants.

We pulled up to the air bnb and it was so pretty.