52|The end

9 months later.

Deziree Rose

"girl i been talking to this nigga anddd he wanna fly out here to see me." paige said and smiled.

basically after rya died, i went to her funeral and since i was the person she trusted the most they asked me where i wanted to get her buried.

i got her buried in california and i live out here now, aiyden and zamora live with me of course.

i met paige at my new job, i work at a bar.

i do not talk to draco anymore, i changed my number and started a new life.

zamora and aiyden are both one years old, redd moved on and i haven't seen him since the funeral.

i have a new boyfriend but i refuse to bring him around aiyden and zamora because i've been having problems with trust.

it came out that jamie, destiny, and shoota were plotting on me so they killed what i loved the most.

not zamora and not draco, definitely not aiyden. so they killed rya.

"girl.. did you hear me?" paige asked me.

"oh yeah, that's cool." i said and nodded.

i live in a 4 bedroom 3 bathroom house and paige spends the night a lot.

"um.. he just said he already out here and he wants my address.." paige said.

"well i guess you can send him my address but he better be respectful or he can leave." i said and gave aiyden a fruit snack.

"thank you titi!" aiyden said and grabbed another one for zamora.

he ran to the living room and gave zamora one.

i smiled.

"okay he said he's on the way, im so excited girl we've been talking for like 7 months, i never expected to see him in person.." paige said and smiled.

i haven't talked to trisha because after the funeral she basically told me that it would be selfish for me to move away and keep the girls away from each other.

i was moving away to keep me, zamora, and aiyden safe. destinys plan was to kill everyone i loved to make me suffer.

something tells me draco knew but i doubt it.

i opened a pack of fruit snacks and walked leaned against the counter.

i opened my phone and went to instagram to make a post.