12

Rocca🦾

Rocca🦾

"bae I wasnt even doing shit." bri told me.

"so you not fuckin another nigga?" I asked her.

"no bruh, why would I do that to you?" she asked on the verge of crying.

"cry all u want to bitch, you ain't finna play me like no fucking goofy." I said and walked out her room.

"baeee.." she said and started crying.

"shut tf up hoe." I said and started walking out the front door.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry bae don't leave me.." she said and grabbed my arm.

"who is the nigga?" I turned around and looked at her.

Draco😆

"bri better answer my damn call." I said to myself.

my phone started ringing and it was bri.

hey bae!
wassup ma.
what u doin daddy?
ns.

We talked for a little longer than I hung up.

let's get this straight. I don't commit to nobody. I'm gon fuck ts outta bri then leave fuck allat extra shit.

 I'm gon fuck ts outta bri then leave fuck allat extra shit

Deziree Rose 🤎

"Nia where's my charger." destiny asked NiNi.

"I already told you that I don't know." Nia said irritated.

"bro it was right next to you on the couch." destiny said and walked up to NiNi.

"you tryna say I stole that cheap ass charger?" Nia said and stood up.

they've been arguing and going back and forth ever since Nia came back.

"bitch you cheap." destiny said and pushed Nia then started walking away.

Nia hopped back up and was about to run up on destiny but I grabbed her.

"destiny." I said.

"what Deziree?" destiny turned around and looked at me.

"don't put your hands on nobody if you don't wanna get hit back." I said and Nia sat down.

"tell her hit me back, I swear I'll rock that bitch." destiny said and put her hair in a ponytail.

"bitch wassup?" Nia asked and got back up.

"stop bru." I said and stood in between them.

"nah let them fight that shit out." draco said while him and all the boys walked in.

"nah this shit is stupid." I said and sat Nia down.

"well they gon forever have an animosity until they either fight that shit out or talk that shit out." draco said and sat down.

"well if they fight and one of them lose, they'll still have an animosity, so they need to talk it out." I said and sat down by Nia.

"nah ian talking shit out, that bitch wanna put her hands on me." Nia said and put her slides on.

"come outside destiny." Nia said and walked out side.

Dj and all the boys followed her but destiny looked at me.

"I'ma dog walk this bitch." she said and walked outside.

I put my slides on and walked outside.

Destiny ran up on Nia and Nia punched her dead in her mouth.

"AWWWW SHIT!" dj yelled.

destiny tried to grab Nias hair but Nia grabbed destiny's and swung her to the ground.

"bro.." I said and shook my head.

Nia got on top of destiny and kept punching her in her face.

"DESTINY GETCHO ASS UP!" Shoota yelled while getting irritated.

Nia got off of destiny and wrapped destinys hair around her hand.

Nia pulled destiny's hair and punched her in her face 3 times.

"destiny get the fuck up." I said.

I'm not on nobody side, I understand destinys my sister but you cant keep provoking people and expect to not get whooped on.

Destiny grabbed Nias hair and dragged her down but Nia kept swinging on destiny.

Destiny tried to get in top of Nia but Nia booted the fuck out of her.

Shoota was mad, dj was happy asf, Draco was laughing, but me.. I was disappointed.

Nia got up and ran to destiny then stomped on her.

"OKAY YALL ARE DONE." I yelled and walked over to help destiny up.

She pushed me. "bitch fuck you, you supposed to be my sister and you just watched that happen." she said then stood up.

" fuck me? ohhh so you mad because you kept fucking with Nia and then she beat yo ass right?" I asked and laughed.

Destiny turned around and swung on me but she missed.