02: Additional Amphitheater Administrator

"Are you guys gonna wake him up or not?"

"Jisung, step away from Chan," Seungmin chastised as he pulled Jisung away by the back of his shirt, "Didn't you hear what Jaehyun said earlier the moment we got in here? Do not meddle with Chan!"

"Well, fuck!" Jisung exclaimed, hands grabbing his own hair, "We're gonna miss the welcoming ceremony for the new administrator of the Amphitheater!" Jisung purposely screamed in order to wake Chan, but to no avail. Seungmin took the chance to hit Jisung on the head, making the slightly older male yelp in pain.

"You think he's gonna wake up anytime soon?" Changbin asked Seungmin, his back leaning up against a wall, arms crossed over his chest as he turned to glance a soundly asleep Chan on his clinic bed.

"It's almost thirty minutes since Chan got the treatment," Seungmin replied, eyes casting down to his own watch, "he'll be up in any moment."

As if on cue, Chan groaned awake, his eyes fluttered open to see his brothers, all anticipating for his wake, the others were in their gladiator uniform, while the others were in casual clothes. Chan brought his hand to his forehead, trying to chase off an incoming headache.

"How long have I been out?" Chan yawned as he sat up on the clinic's bed.

"About two hours or so," Seungmin answered, taking Chan's gladiator costume from Minho's grasp and placing it at the foot of Chan's bed, "you need to get changed, Taeyong has summoned the gladiators, and most of the city to announce the addition to the administrators to the Amphitheater events." The male added; an anxious look carved on his features.

"Some guy named Daleun or some shit like that," Jisung babbled as Chan started to get into his clean and fresh set of clothing, not really minding if he was a fourth percentage naked to all of them, "we don't really know why it's so important to Taeyong, but it all became so sudden." Jisung added as he sat on one of the chairs that they were offered earlier.

"But no one has time to complain anyway, since Taeyong does this sometimes," Minho inserted as he helped Chan with the chest plate, and the fur cape, "so...about the treatment Jaehyun gave the injured, what was in the stuff they transferred into you guys anyway?" The younger male asked in curiosity but also in worry.

Before Chan could answer Minho, the speakers inside the clinic began to crackle before a voice started to announce, "Attention gladiators, please proceed to your designated areas, the introduction of the additional administrator will begin soon. Again, please proceed to your designated areas, the introduction of the additional administrator will begin soon. Thank you."

"I guess we better get going," Gaho spoke as he stood up from his seat, his half armor clattering, "we have no time spared to anger Taeyong's men."

"Not yet," Jisung winked at Gaho as he nudged the older male by the elbow, joking, but Chan didn't like hearing this from the younger male.

"Again, Jisung, we can't just suddenly come up with a plan on our own to rebel against Taeyong," Chan slightly scolded with a grunt, "not now." He huffed, anxiety catching up on him before he could notice, hands subtly shaking, he could feel it, but he didn't let it come noticed by the others.

"I was only kidding, Chan, don't worry," Jisung responded with an apologetic look, backing up as he noticed Chan's disturbed expression, "sorry if I made you worry a bit back there." Added the squirrel faced male as he scratched the back of his head, "But we're bound to be back at it again, right?"

Chan avoided answering the question, making sure not to get his comrades' hopes high.

"You ready, Chan?" Asked Jakob as soon as Chan finally got his shoes on.