05: Closest Memory Trigger

"You're so dead, freckle boy!" A short boy let go of a taller boy and picked up a handful of mud, throwing it at Daleun, but he was quick to dodge it.

"Mud fight!" One of the the, yelled and he picked up a handful of mud, hitting the shortest blurred figured and the tallest at the same time.

"Felix, you're a lifesaver!"

Another flashback, his head started to hurt before he could conjure up questions of the flashback, having Daleun curl up on the floor, groaning in agony.

"Hey," A blurry figure, somehow paler looking than the rest, awkwardly greeted, "good morning, Felix, sunshine."

Then all of a sudden, the blurred faces revealed themselves, having Daleun gasping in shock and confusion as he continued to suffer the pain that his head has been giving him.

Suddenly, everything went dark.

"Daleun? Daleun?" Moti tried to shake Daleun, but no response, "Help! Help! The president's cousin has lost consciousness!"

"He has restored his memories, alright, some of them," Daleun heard blurred out voices in the dark, he heard a female's voice first, then he heard Moti's, "He should take about one 300mg pill for thrice a day to prevent the headaches, and he needs rest."

"Thank you, Doctor Komatsu..."

"Should I say that you should be the one to tell the president about this later?" Dr. Komatsu trailed off, "The man seems very busy, perhaps find the perfect timing to tell him this news."

"Yes, I will," Moti nodded.

Daleun slowly opened his eyes, somehow seeing the cherub painted ceiling of his room, he slowly turned his head and saw Moti bidding his goodbyes to the doctor that quickly came to see Daleun earlier.

"Mo...ti..." Daleun croaked, but it was loud enough for Moti to swing his head towards Daleun's direction and quickly go back beside him.

"You alright, kid?" Moti asked, face painted in a worried expression, the following words coming in quick in a panic, "You suddenly were screaming and gasping, I didn't know what to do- and you fainted, which felt like I was about to faint too but-"

"Moti," Daleun coughed, then breathed, cutting off the older male in the middle of his sentence, "I'm alright, I just got a great amount of flashbacks today."

"You can tell me about your restored memories later," Moti said, taking a pill from the bottle the doctor gave him earlier, and gave it to Daleun, "but for now, you need to recover, especially when the party is close, you don't want to be absent on that event, do you?"

"Of course not," Daleun then drank the pill in one go and he lied back down with a sigh, eyes wandering around the painted ceiling, while Moti was trying to contact Taeyong. "Moti..." He called.

"Yeah?"

"Could you please not tell Taeyong that I had flashbacks today?" Daleun asked, requesting.

Moti hesitated at first but then he nodded assertively, "Sure, sure, kid, anything." What Moti didn't know was that Daleun's flashbacks didn't just consisted of Chan's team including a few others that he didn't see, but Taeyong was part of the flashbacks.

"Hey, Moti," Daleun sat up on his bed and backed up a bit so he could lean back, "in my flashbacks, they called me Felix, but... I'm Daleun, Lee Daleun, wherever did I get the name Felix?"

Moti pondered for a few seconds, it had been a while since he last heard that name, the first time he heard it was at an unpleasant time.

"Hey, Daleun," he called, having the man on the bed turn his head to him, "I wish I could tell you everything, but..." he paused, then sighed, full of remorse, "I need you to find out everything on your own."