03: Lad Seeks Truth

"Chan!" Hyunjin hollered from the living room, "Taeyong sent you a package!"

Chan's eyes lit up in confusion, face distorting in a way of question, then he hollered back, "Why on earth would that madman send a package to me?"

"I know, I know, I'm confused as you are right now," they all hear Hyunjin holler back to Chan, "Now get down here! I've got a client to take care of, and I don't like to keep people waiting!" He added and they all heard the door creak open, and close with a loud slam.

With a deep sigh, Chan turned on his heels and headed downstairs to check on the package, Minho and Jisung following close. As they reached the bottom of the stairs, they were met with a rather large package, bigger than the rest of what Taeyong usually sends. Chan trudged towards the package and read the tag.

"To: Bang Chan and Co., I hope that this package finds you all well, I have prepared you all a set of costumes for the masquerade party, in case if you don't have any that has been set on already. Hoping for your presence for this event. From, Lee Taeyong."

"Did he say costumes for the masquerade?" Jisung's eyes sparkled in curiosity and utmost thrill.

Chan huffed and looked for a pair of scissors and started gently cutting through the strangely large box's plastic wrap to find that there were ten different rectangular shaped boxes inside, all stacked up by five, each labeled the member's names.

"So... does that mean that we all are invited to the party?" Jisung asked as he took his and Minho's box.

"I guess that's what Taeyong is implying judging by these well made outfits that he sent to us," Minho guessed as he traced the details of his black bunny mask, then he proceeded to wear the accessory, "I bet no one would know that this is me when I wear this."

While Jisung and Minho were busy inspecting their boxes of clothing and goods, Chan went to take his box and open it. He was greeted by a silver wolf mask, small chains dangling off its snout as if it were wearing a muzzle.

"He's probably mocking me," Chan muttered, all disgruntled, this didn't come unnoticed to Minho and Jisung. Chan set the mask to the side and picked up the next item, which was a fur cape.

Chan could feel the luxury on the item with his fingers, half-impressed, the greys, blacks and reds danced along with one another as Chan brushed his hand along the material, he proceeded to take the next item, which was a pair of black skinny jeans and ankle high boots, and what came in last inside the box were a pair of leather bracelets.

"I wouldn't think Taeyong would be mocking you if he bought such luxurious clothes just for you to wear on one night," Minho commented, "he probably wants to impress his cousin, whoever the fuck that guy is."

"His name is Daleun," Jisung pressed, "and I bet Chan can impress any person, may they be a man, a woman or non-binary, he lured in tons of guys after..." he stopped for a minute before continuing, "Well... After him."

"Are you guys suggesting that I should seduce the new admin into freeing us?" Chan raised a cheeky brow at the two younger males, only to have them nervously chuckle at that statement.

"Anyway, maybe I should try a fit test on these stuff," Chan declared, putting his stuff back into the box and taking it to their shared room to change into them.