ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello dearest reader.

I'm very sure you're waiting for an update on this book, and I appreciate all the patience you've had, but I'm afraid I have to cut the book short and update the whole summary of the events with the details as much as possible.

The reason why I was barely able to write any more updates was that my primary problem was that I had writer's block and I needed to take a long break, the following problem was that I was losing interest in writing Stray Kids fanfictions. I am still unsure how that happened, maybe because of the amount of issues, maybe the feud between STAY and CUBS and the emotional toll it got me, or maybe I was burning out, there were many things happening all at once, not just in my internet life, but also in my life. So keeping up with my academics, looking for a way to chase the burn out away, and my family.

As for the losing interest in Stray Kids, not just them, but all the other groups I remember stanning. It's not that I don't like them anymore, but, if it's anything, even cheesy, there's no spark anymore. I don't get excited when they're mentioned, I most likely skip some of their songs, and I don't really much care if they have these big announcements. If they have these achievements, I silently congratulate them and just move on, and if you ask me, their music isn't helping much with my writing and drawing anymore. It's like a bittersweet falling out of love.

I don't expect you to respect how my perspective affected my progress in writing these books.

I won't make promises in trying to get back on writing these books either. Again, if hope you understand, and how everything will go down in these books will totally be up to you and your imagination.

I hope you all understand. Thank you.

SuicidalBee