late night cuddles, tomboo

it was 12 a.m. and tommy just got back from working all day in his office. ranboo was sound asleep on the couch in the apartment they share. ranboo got home at 5 p.m. tommy went into the shower, after grabbing a pair of shorts and what he thought was his hoodie.
once he got showered and changed he went to ranboo, picked him up, and placed him on his bed. as he was gonna leave, he heard ranboo say something.
"love the hoodie" ranboo muttered
"..what..." tommy looked down then it made sense : he was wearing ranboos hoodie.
"come sleep with me" ranboo said, tugging on his sleeve.
"fine" tommy huffed, getting in bed with ranboo who snuggled up to the warmth, that being tommy.

in the morning, ranboos pov
it was now saturday and i woke up. i felt something warm against my chest so i snuggled against it and tried to sleep. thats when the pillow started talking..
"morning bitch" tommy muttered, still half asleep.
"heyyy.." i said, "oh shit, i have work" i continued, starting to have a crimson red blush as i realized i slept with tommy.

i start getting ready in the bathroom when i feel 2 arms wrap around my waist.
"hey my beloved lookin good~~" tommy says.
"th-tha-nks tommy" i stuttered, violently blushing
"no problem boo~" he said, kissing my cheek before leaving for his office, leaving me flustered in the bathroom.

■■■■■■■♤♤■■■■■■■♡♡■■■■■■♧♧

242 words
first horible chapter done bitches
this was not a request