That One MCC Where- ²

Ranboo goes over to Tommy's house, thinking about what they would do.

Maybe I should buy a new lego set to set up at his house, He thought

Ranboo goes to a store and gets a star wars lego set then gets to Tommy's house.

TOMMY'S POV

I was running around my house, trying to clean it before Ranboo got here.

A half hour later, he was knocking on my door, I quickly ran to put away the broom and rushed to answer the door

"HEY BOOOO" I hug him

"Hey babe"

THIRD PERSON POV

Ranboo and Tommy have been dating secretly for 2 ½ months. They've been having the time of their lives - been on multiple dates, ALREADY, and unkowingly to their viewers, have streams in the same place for a month before they even got together.

"I got us a new lego set, look babe"

"OH MY GOD, thanks boo" Tommy kisses him

It was a STAR WARS characters statue(?) Tommy and Ranboo have been watching anything that has to do with Star Wars and, weirdly, Harry Potter. Something about surprise/terrible adoptions, I guess.

An hour later, the lego set was complete and they were starting over the Star Wars series, again. Except, now that they were dating, they hardly actually continuously watch it all the way through

"RanbOoO, OohH mY gOd" Tommy moans out, "god, RIGHT THERE"

They were making out, and it went downhill from there. They got horny, a few hickies turned into more, fully clothed to fully nude, hands all over each other, and Ranboo's dick relentlessly pounding into Tommy.

Ranboo groans, the credits to Star Wars appearing, right as Ranboo cums. In turn, sending Tommy over the edge as well.

"Ugh fuck Ran" Tommy says

"Ready for round two?"

"At least put on the second movie ya fuckin dickhead"

____

307 words
SeNd mE ReQuestS PleAse
CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK
THERE IS ONLY 3 CHAPTERS OUT THOUGH-