tommy goes missing (don't read if sensitive)

tom simons, the boy who has been missing for 2 weeks....

tom simons, the boy with 12 million subscribers on youtube and 4 million on twitch, goes missing for 2 weeks...

and for tom simons? it feels like forever...

not eating, nor sleeping. he's gotten raped 4 or 5 times. and the culprit - some sleezy motherfucker

but all of the sudden, tommy hears something like pounding....and its coming from the door

'oh god, oh god, oh god, they are not gonna like that i locked the door, i'm gonna get in trouble' tommy thought, backing away from the door (more like limping).

he trips, and he cries....he's only in boxers, might i add...and chained to this wall...very skinny, his ribs are showing...once blue eyes now grey...and his eyes are bloodshot from crying too much

the door is kicked in, followed by a 'fbi open up', whatever that was supposed to mean, but now he can see someone....that was ranboo and the police

'no, this is it, i've finally gone crazy, goddammit' tommy thinks, backing away from the door, shaking and crying

"hey, hey, its me, your gonna be alright tommy, we caught the culprit, he's facing life in prison" this guy, ranboo i think, says.

ranboo takes off the chains, how he got the keys, i'll never know, and we went outside, ranboo putting his hoodie over me and helping me walk.

"OH MY GOD TOMMY!!" tubbo and wilbur say, i flinched, they were running over to me and crushing me, and ranboo, into a hug.

i start crying, the rest of the dsmp is also here, joining into the hug

"why'd everyone come here, i'm not that important guys" i say, sobbing into ranboos shoulder

"i love you tommy, you are the most important person in my life, more important than anyone else, i love you" ranboo says, "i wouldn't be me without you tommy"

"we love you tommy, ranboo took this situation worse than all of us" dream says, or i hear his voice anyway.

tommy just cries more, no one knows whats under the hoodie except for ranboo, they just never looked down.

tom simons, the boy who has been missing for 2 weeks has been found....

♧♧♧two weeks later♧♧♧

"BOYS, TOMMYINNIT IS AN ATHIEST"

tommy started streaming after 3 weeks of not streaming

"AFTER PRAYING TO GOD FOR MY SAFETY AND NOT GETTING IT, I NOW ONLY BELIEVE IN THE PRIME GODS, SO SUB PRIME" tommy yells to his stream.

"so yeah, i was kidnapped and all that shit, but i am alright and ready to play, boys"

♧♧♧hours later♧♧♧

tommy just got home from therapy, it was his fifth appointment, but he was getting a lot of progress really quickly

there was ranboo, they started dating a week ago and ranboo was living with tommy. he was making dinner for the two, spaghetti, the only thing ranboo can cook without burning the kitchen down.

they ate, took showers, and went to bed

"thanks for being here for me boo"

"your welcome tommy"

"if you never found me, i wouldn't be on this earth anymore" tommy said "i would have killed myself by then"

"i wouldn't be here either if i hadn't of found you, i would be dead from jumping off a bridge, i would never be me without you"

"love you ranboo"

"love you too tommy, forever and always"

♤◇♤♧♡♧■◇◇◇

572 words
GIVE ME IDEAS MOTHERFUCKERS
I HAVE NO IDEAS GUYS PLEASE