the elevator

demon__boo requested

《♤♤♤◇◇◇♡♡♡♧♧♧》

ranboo and tommy just left from the coffee shop, tommy's chocolate chip muffin in hand. the coffee shop that they went to was a five minute walk away from their shared apartment.

"how are you this evening tommy" ranboo asked

"good now that i am with you" tommy said, taking hold of ranboos hand

"what are we doing tomorrow" ranboo said

"i am planning to stream tomorrow if you wanna join"

"sounds fun if its with you" ranboo said

you see, ranboo and tommy had a tendency to flirt with eachother, but it was because they liked eachother. the other was too oblivious to realize they they liked eachother back.

once their conversation died down they were at their shared apartment. they walked into the apartment complex and stepped into the elevator pressing the 5th button to take them up to the fifth floor. as it was going up, the elevator all of the sudden jolts then stops, but the doors wouldn't open up for them. they both panicked but thankfully there was an emergency button that alerts the fire department......except that didn't work.

"oh my god oh my god, were gonna die" ranboo said

"don't be dramatic pretty boy, we might get out of here soon" tommy said

♧♧♧ 3 hours later ♧♧♧

the boys still haven't got out. the elevator was getting colder and colder...

"get your ass over here ranboob and cuddle with me" tommy said

"huh"

"get ur ass over here bitch"

"jeez okay" ranboo said going over to tommy and hugging him

"i want you to know in case were gonna die, i--"

"don't say it like that tommy"

"fine, but i wanted to let you know that i really love you and appreciate you" tommy said, a blush creeping up to his cheeks, "i love ur calm personality, how you can make me laugh so easily, and i love your eyes, i could get lost in them forever. did i mention that i are also very hot cuz o feel i should"

ranboo was bewildered. he never thought that tommy would ever like him back.

"i love you too toms. i love ur chaotic funny personality, u never fail to make people laugh, and i love ur fluffy hair and blue eyes." ranboo said       and cuddled closer into tommy

"ranboo, once we get off this shitty elevator, will you--"

suddenly the elevator shifted. they both yelped. then the elevator went up to the 5th floor like nothing happened.

"yes!! we are finally off the shitty elevator, for now on, were taking the fucking stairs" tommy said "anyways...ranboob, will you be my boyfriend"

"of course i will toms. and stop calling me ranboob!!"

"never" tommy said and kissed him

they separated from the kiss and went inside to eat. getting stuck in an elevator gets quite tiring. once they got done eating they went to their living room to put on a movie. they ended up watching a polar bear documentary. durimg the movie ranboo felt a weight collapse onto him. it was tommy. he awes at the sight, then turns to pick him up and carry him to ranboo's room so they can cuddle.

♧♧♧♧♧ the end ♧♧♧♧♧

532 words
a request
message me with a request you shits