General/Historical Fiction Form

Now for the General/Historical Fiction form! PLEASE ONLY FILL OUT THIS FORM IF YOU'RE IN THE GENERAL/HISTORICAL FICTION GENRE, AND ONLY IN THE GENERAL/HISTORICAL FICTION GENRE!

⭐️⭐️⭐️

The General Fiction genre, otherwise known as contemporary fiction, focuses on the everyday experiences and conflicts of a protagonist, usually an adult, with detailed characterization and background. General Fiction is intended for older readers and has more mature themes. It can be a combination of any three or more genres of fiction that cause them to be outside the limits and rules of those specific genres as well. A Historical Fiction story takes place in the past. Historical novels capture the details of the time period as accurately as possible for authenticity, including social norms, manners, customs, and traditions. If either of these genres sounds like your story, apply below!

And again, please fill out your form in one comment! It doesn't matter if it's outline or inline.

⭐️⭐️⭐️

FORM

Username: (must be your own)

Book Title:

Book Genre:

Number of Chapters:

Mature Content: (yes/no)

Age:

Are you okay with mature/LGBTQ+ content?: (must be "yes")

Password:

Tags: (3+ usernames)

⭐️⭐️⭐️

PARTICIPANTS

Here's a list of all accepted people in the General/Historical Fiction genre of the Shining Star Awards:

1. None

2. None

3. None

4. None

5. None

6. None

7. None

8. None

9. None

10. None