Horror/Paranormal Form

Now for the Horror/Paranormal form! PLEASE ONLY FILL OUT THIS FORM IF YOU'RE IN THE HORROR/PARANORMAL GENRE, AND ONLY IN THE HORROR/PARANORMAL GENRE!

⭐️⭐️⭐️

The Horror genre is meant to scare, startle, shock, and even repulse the reader. The key focus of a horror novel is to elicit a sense of dread in the reader through frightening images, themes, and situations. The Paranormal genre is a genre of whose story lines revolve around the paranormal or supernatural, such as ESP, clairvoyance, ghosts, UFOs, telepathy, psychics, and other supernatural creatures. Because vampires and werewolves are the most popular occurrence of supernatural creatures, they've been split into their own vampire and werewolf genres for these awards (and on Wattpad in general). If either of these genres (as in Horror and Paranormal, not Vampire or Werewolf) sounds like your story, apply below!

And again, please fill out your form in one comment! It doesn't matter if it's outline or inline.

⭐️⭐️⭐️

FORM

Username: (must be your own)

Book Title:

Book Genre:

Number of Chapters:

Mature Content: (yes/no)

Age:

Are you okay with mature/LGBTQ+ content?: (must be "yes")

Password:

Tags: (3+ usernames)

⭐️⭐️⭐️

PARTICIPANTS

Here's a list of all accepted people in the Horror/Paranormal genre of the Shining Star Awards:

1. None

2. None

3. None

4. None

5. None

6. None

7. None

8. None

9. None

10. None