Mystery/Thriller Form

Now for the Mystery/Thriller form! PLEASE ONLY FILL OUT THIS FORM IF YOU'RE IN THE MYSTERY/THRILLER GENRE, AND ONLY IN THE MYSTERY/THRILLER GENRE!

⭐️⭐️⭐️

The Mystery genre follows a crime (like a murder or a disappearance) from the moment it is committed to the moment it is solved. Mystery novels are often called "whodunnits" because they turn the reader into a detective trying to figure out the who, what, when, and how of a particular crime. The Thriller genre is often characterized and defined by the moods it elicits, giving viewers heightened feelings of suspense, surprise, anticipation, and anxiety, such as an Alfred Hitchcock film. Elements such as red herrings, plot twists, unreliable narrators, and cliffhangers are used extensively. A thriller is often a villain-driven plot, whereby they present obstacles that the protagonist must overcome. If either of these genres sounds like your book, apply below!

And again, please fill out your form in one comment! It doesn't matter if it's outline or inline.

⭐️⭐️⭐️

FORM

Username: (must be your own)

Book Title:

Book Genre:

Number of Chapters:

Mature Content: (yes/no)

Age:

Are you okay with mature/LGBTQ+ content?: (must be "yes")

Password:

Tags: (3+ usernames)

⭐️⭐️⭐️

PARTICIPANTS

Here's a list of all accepted people in the Mystery/Thriller genre of the Shining Star Awards:

1. None

2. None

3. None

4. None

5. None

6. None

7. None

8. None

9. None

10. None