Vampire/Werewolf Form

Now for the Vampire/Werewolf form! PLEASE ONLY FILL OUT THIS FORM IF YOU'RE IN THE VAMPIRE/WERWOLF GENRE, AND ONLY IN THE VAMPIRE/WEREWOLF GENRE!

⭐️⭐️⭐️

The Vampire genre contains stories that have vampires in them – reanimated bodies that feed on the blood of the living. Although most stories in the vampire genre take place in historical settings, they are popular in modern ones as well. The Werewolf genre denotes the portrayal of werewolves and other shapeshifting man/woman-beasts. Werewolf literature includes folklore, legend, saga, fairy tales, Gothic and horror fiction, fantasy fiction and poetry. These two genres generally have a protagonist who is a vampire or werewolf, or whose life surrounds vampires and werewolves, such as the Twilight series. Vampire literature and werewolf literature were once subsections of the paranormal genre, but are now so popular they've developed into their own separate genres. If either of these sounds like your story, apply below!

And again, please fill out your form in one comment! It doesn't matter if it's outline or inline.

⭐️⭐️⭐️

FORM

Username: (must be your own)

Book Title:

Book Genre:

Number of Chapters:

Mature Content: (yes/no)

Age:

Are you okay with mature/LGBTQ+ content?: (must be "yes")

Password:

Tags: (3+ usernames)

⭐️⭐️⭐️

PARTICIPANTS

Here's a list of all accepted people in the Vampire/Werewolf genre of the Shining Star Awards:

1. None

2. None

3. None

4. None

5. None

6. None

7. None

8. None

9. None

10. None