Chapter 1

Footsteps echoed through the halls as izuku walked through them a white uniform on. His fist clenched he was pissed, he could not believe his mother had sent him here! He was not insane well maybe a little but on the bright side he could still make friends? He sighed and pushed the thought out of his head as he came to a another part of the hallway it had tons of door that looked like it could go on for miles.

" You will be sharing with someone" the person who escorted him there told him. Izuku nodded staying silent not making a sound. The keys jingled in the guys hands as he un-locked the door when the door open a loud grumpy voice echoed out " What the fuck do you want I don't remember calling for room service!" they said in a sarcastic tone. Izuku giggled, "Oi! who is  the little fucker with you" the guy sighed. "This is your roommate izuku now shut up" he then grabbed izukus arm tightly which made izuku yelp in surprise he was then pushed in and then shut the door locking it foot steps echoed before it went silent again. 

Izuku turned the room was fully white a bunk bed was there white sheets and white pillows with a soft light blanket on top. He looked at the bottom bunk to see a person glaring at him izuku skimmed over him to see the persons features he had messy blonde hair and had dark ruby red eyes.  " What the fuck are you looking at?" the blonde said, izuku jumped and snapped out of it " I'm I-izuku" he said softly. " I already fucking know that the guard mentioned that already" came the reply. Silence filled the room " Im bakugou" he said filling the silence. Izuku smiled lightly and bakugou scoffed, izuku yawned it was a long way here and he was tired he crawled up to the top bunk and covered up going to sleep.

Shake,shake "Nerd!" Shake  " Come on you fucker its dinner time!". Izuku groaned and opened his eyes " B-bakugou" he mumbled as his vision was lightly blurry bakugou sat on top of him his hands on izukus chest from shaking him. " No shit! Now come on we have dinner you don't want to starve" he stated as he climbed down the ladder. Izuku rubbed his eyes and followed bakugou to where he assumed was where they ate food. He walked inside there where quite a few people here and there where plenty of tables. Bakugou turned to look at him his eyes looked as if the could see a person very own soul. " Go eat and find someone to sit with" he said. "B-but I dont know anyone" Bakugou paused " Well go talk to them then you will know them!" bakugou stated firmly.  Izuku looked nervously at his feet and bakugou groaned and walked up to him grabbing his chin and lifting his head up to look at him " If you can be quiet I'll let you sit with me" Izukus eyes lit up "A-alright" he said stuttering at the little space between them. Bakugou then let go of his chin " Follow me" izuku did so and got food they had things to pick he got a BLT a apple and some milk. Bakugou had spicy curry and a bottle of water.

Izuku then followed him and sat across from him they ate in silence and Izuku didnt like the quiet very much he sipped his milk and squirmed " What is it nerd?" bakugou said. Izuku set the milk down " I just did not like how quiet it was" izuku mumbled. Bakugou rolled his eyes " Well get used to it then." bakugou stated he then got up and threw his stuff away he stopped and looked at izuku "You coming or are you gonna chill with the fucking extras?"izuku threw his stuff away as fast as a light and got beside bakugou. Bakugou sighed and started walking back to there room izuku following.

Once they made it back a guard was there he  opened the door and once the got in he slammed it shut and locked it. Izuku breathed slowly and got on the top bunk. Bakugou layed on the bottom both of them shutting there eyes and drifting to sleep.