Chapter 8

Katsukis mother glared at him through the mirror of the car as she drove and bakugou gave her the same glare a red mark against her head. He laughed loudly "Nice scar you got there you damn hag!" Mitsuki glared at him "Shut up you damn brat you'll pay for this!" All Katsuki did was laugh "You won't even be able to handle me for a week before I go back" he grinned as he tapped his fingers against his leg. "Maybe I will send you back!" She stated as she drove faster which just earned another laugh from Katsuki. Once they got home he walked in and raised his hand behind his head catching his mom's wrist before she could even hit him. Swiftly turning around "Nice try you damn hag!" He then squeezed her wrist and heard a pop mitsuki screamed and dropped to the ground. "After all I've done for you!" She yelled standing up holding her wrist "Nice one hag starving me hitting me getting drunk 24/7 your the ideal mom ain't you!" That seemed to shut her up as he walked into the kitchen throwing whatever ingredients he could into a pan and started cooking. Already on alert for anything he prepared himself and launched his foot backwards kicking his mother in the gut "You see I've changed dear mother I've changed alot" he then set the food on a plate and walked you leaving his mother speechless as he was no longer the terrified childed anymore . She honestly wanted to send him back but she didn't come to that conclusion until two months had passed.
  "Pack your bag brat I'm bringing you back to that place" she said sternly and bakugous eyes lit up and he hurried and packed everything up and jumped in the car. She drove down the street and got to the place after some time. "Welcome back" said the guard and Katsuki nodded now back in his white uniform. "It's breakfast so head down there" bakugou sighed and walked to the cafeteria he was here for 2 years before so no one could forget the way. Once he got there he peeked his head in and looked around izuku was on a corner on the ground heavy black bags under his eyes. Bakugou ran over trying not to smile "Izuku!" He yelled as he came infront of the boy. Izuku lifted his head up and his eyes widened and he stood up izuku went to hug him but stopped himself "You left me..." Izuku mumbled. Bakugous eyes widened "They refused to let me say goodbye! I wanted too but they said no!" Katsuki gripped izuku's sleeve tightly. Izuku ripped his arm away "I'm sorry" he mumbled before walking out. Bakugou stood there frozen and he walked out a little later tears spilling down his face the guard told him he would be in the same room again. Once he opened the door izuku wasn't there. Breathing a sigh of relief he hopped in his old bed and fell asleep.

Crying bakugou heard crying he jumped up and turned to the side izuku was against the wall on the ground crying. Bakugou was on the floor in a matter of seconds "I-izuku" he mumbled grabbing his wrist scared izuku would push him away. Izuku's head snapped up and he cried more pulling Katsuki into a hug. Katsuki gladly hugged back burying himself in izuku's scent sighing. "I-im sorry I s-shouldnt have been m-mean" izuku said in between hiccups. Bakugou looked up and cupped izuku's face "it's okay you fucking nerd" he then kissed izuku hard and bitterly sweet.

This was a highly requested thing from people in my DM's asking for a new chapter so here