Chapter 2

Izuku slowly opened his eyes light was already in the room considering that the light never went off, well from what he could tell. He sat up and  looked at his feet the white sheets tightly covering his body  he pushed the sheets to the end of the bed and crawled out of bed. He climbed down the ladder bakugou was sat up on the bed his eyes roaming Izukus body he couldnt help but think how cute he was. Izuku brushed his fingers through his green locks as he looked at bakugou. 

"Come on nerd lets go get breakfast" Izuku nodded and the guard opened the door. A few turns later and they made it to the cafeteria chattering all around them. They got there food and izuku followed bakugou but before he could sit down some girl and guys called him over. He looked at bakugou "Go ahead shitty nerd" izuku nodded and walked to them and sat down.

"Hello! Im Mina and this is denki, Kirishima and Uraraka!" Izuku nodded " Im izuku" he said. They smiled " I would not recommend hanging with that guy" uraraka said. Izuku raised in eyebrow confusion on his face " He attacked his mother no one knows why but she was bloodied up" Mina said. Izuku sighed " Maybe he had a good reason no one would attack someone for no reason" He took a bite of his food his tone sounded as if he was speaking from experience . 

" So why are you here man?" Kirishima said throwing a arm around izukus shoulder. Izukus face crumbled into a emotionless face as he pushed kirishima off making him fall to the floor " Don't touch me without consent" . Izuku said and threw his things away and turned too look at bakugou. Bakugou had a curious face as he raised his hand lifting one finger up and doing a motion saying "Come here" Izukus face softened and he walked over bakugou might have been rude but he was calming to izuku he didn't touch him without permission or anything. 

Izuku got over to bakugou standing in front of him bakugou was sitting his back leaned forward and elbows on his knees as his head looked up to izuku " Yes katsuki?" he asked. Bakugou put his legs in front of him his arms on the table now he took one finger and tapped the space beside him. Izuku sat down beside him "So what did those fuckers want?" bakugou asked izuku his head turned looking at izuku. " They told me to stay away from you" Izuku stated

Bakugou raised a eyebrow in question " Oh?" he paused "why did they say that?" izuku looked at bakugou inhaling before speaking "They said you hurt your mother so they thought I should stay away from you". Bakugou frowned, " And what do you think of that statement" bakugou asked titling his head. Izuku smiled " Everyone has reasons, You must have had a good reason" he said. Bakugou nodded " I did" Izuku smiled again and got up stretching his hand out bakugou slipped his fingers into izukus palm as they got up and walked back to there room in a comfortable silence.

Hours later 

Izuku sat on his bed looking at the bare ceiling the lights flickering the white sheets under his body. Bakugou was sat on the bottom bunk his legs raised in the air as he kicked them back in forth quite bored. He then got up and climbed the latter sitting on the end of izukus bed. Izuku sat up once he felt the extra weight on the bed. Katsuki smiled and opened his mouth " Im bored " izuku laughed softly " So am I" he said as he said that a chill ran through the room izuku groaned and un tucked the sheets and bakugou sat there.

Izuku covered himself up and saw katsuki still there he patted the space in the bed and bakugou seemed to be debating on it and eventually crawled over to the space and covered up he wrapped his arms around izuku and izuku flinched before burying his head in bakugous chest. Izuku sighed and closed his eyes a little nap would be just fine.

Izuku woke up to find himself collided in a chest the smell of vanilla extract filling his nose. He looked up bakugou was asleep. Izuku smiled and kissed bakugous forehead before going back to laying against bakugous chest .

A/N

Pick who should be top LOL Izuku or bakugou