♈ Aries Facts.♈

Some things you don't often hear about an Aries: How generous they can be.

Aries: They love hard but can hate your guts just as fast.

As an Aries you rarely start a fight unless you feel provoked.

Aries + Sagittarius: You two always act goofy together such as giving each other piggy back rides or singing loudly in public.

As an Aries you often feel as if it's now or never. You never hesitate to take a risk.

Aries: The aggressive lover that's really sentimental at heart.

Aries: You don't do boring routines or being told exactly what to do all the time.

With an Aries: Let them win, don't call them out on seeing everything as a challenge.

You will discover that what you see is all you get with an Aries. Nothing less and nothing more.

Aries are always so full of spirit. You hate boredom and spend your time with others who are equally as energetic as yourself.

Assumptions about an Aries: That they are irrational.

Things your Aries friend will say: JUST DO IT!! I'm tired of waiting!

An Aries Most Challenging Friend: Capricorn

As an Aries most people fail to realize you have your moments of anger,but will always be there to save people.

An Aries can't fake a smile or hide their feelings when they are upset.

An Aries always back their friends up 100%

Don't be mislead by mistaking an Aries confidence for arrogance because they are some of the sweetest people.

Don't ever challenge an Aries authority unless you want problems.

As trusting as they can be Aries are very selective about who they allow into their hearts.

The best thing about an Aries is that they will always fight for who and what they believe in.

As an Aries you become very irritated when you feel like someone is trying to make a fool out of you.

First thing that comes to an Aries Mind: Can you hurry up?

As an Aries you like a good challenge. You like it when someone can handle your aggressiveness without backing down.

An Aries will make anyone's wildest fantasies into a reality.

An Aries doesn't like to accept help. If they're going to make it they want to do it on their own.

Aries believe that anything is possible. They never put up emotional barriers and don't have that "it can't be done" mentality.