♑ Capricorn Facts.♑

Some things you don't often hear about a Capricorn: How outgoing they can be.

Capricorn: Their sarcasm will crack you up, especially when they're mad.

A Capricorn will either get extremely emotional or stay calm and fairly present their opinion.

When a Capricorn isn't being responsible they can be reckless.

Capricorns are winners. They usually excel in following up on what someone else has started.

A Capricorn need results and not excuses.

Opposite Signs Capricorn + Cancer have in common: They love being pampered/spoiled.

A Capricorn is here to guide and teach.

Capricorn: The ambitious one with all the plans.

How to comfort a Capricorn: Keep them grounded by giving them reassurance every now and then.

With a Capricorn: They will always be skeptical until you give them some type of proof. They need more than just your words.

The won't stop caring about you even if you two don't talk anymore crew: Cancer, Scorpio, Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn, Libra, Pisces.

The Too Smart To Fall For Your Bullshit Crew: Capricorn, Virgo, Taurus, Scorpio.

Capricorns are experts at managing and organizing so wasting their time is a quick way for them to cut ties with you.

Signs That Seem More Like Family Than Friends: Cancer, Scorpio, Virgo, Capricorn, Taurus, Pisces.

Assumptions about a Capricorn: That they're serious all the time and don't know how to have fun.

At a party Capricorn, Virgo, Scorpio, Cancer, Aquarius are all about socializing.

Capricorns get agitated when they find themselves around negative people who complain all day and do nothing about it.

Things your Capricorn friend will say: Follow my lead.

Capricorn Kid: Always mature for their age.

A Capricorn get irritated when dealing with freeloaders. They don't mind helping,but at least do something for yourself at least once.

How to get on a Capricorn bad side: Don't take anything they say seriously.

Capricorns are great partners too bad for all the people who didn't realize it until it was too late.

A Capricorn is like a shark when they attack.

Capricorns are very wise so if you need guidance they're perfect to talk to

A Capricorn will cut you off completely if they feel like you're being deceiving.

A Capricorn never show any signs of weakness. They speak with conviction, confidence and authority whether they know the answer or not.

A Capricorn is the type of friend that's there to remind you that you have to get your shit together. They lead by example.

Beware of being inconsistent around a Capricorn because they don't have time for any of that.

Fun things to do with a Capricorn: Invest in something big together or Find an upscale club.

A Capricorn is good at making everything seem easy.

Capricorns are good at making you feel safe and loved.

People always think a Capricorn is being sarcastic when they're just speaking their mind.

If you get on a Capricorn bad side you might as well be invisible because you no longer exist to them.

Virgo + Capricorn: They've been in a relationship for so long that they're comfortable and don't know anything else.

A Capricorn Most Suitable Dessert: Banana Pudding

A Capricorn is security oriented and very aware of the how the worst can always happen. They would rather be safe than sorry.

Capricorns know that anything is possible with consistency and hustle, so they choose to write their own reality.

A Capricorn always carry themselves with a level of standard and will never let you see them with their guard down.

Capricorns create their own happiness and don't set vague life goals. They go big or go home.