♏ Scorpio Facts.♏

Some things you don't often hear about a Scorpio: How creative they can be.

Scorpio: If you think you're hurting them by trying to "teach them lessons" you're wrong because they'll move on.

When a Scorpio get really pissed off they will start screaming loudly and sometimes run out of words to express their anger.

When a Scorpio isn't being resourceful they can be secretive.

Pisces, Cancer, Scorpio: They have the best intuition when it comes to not trusting someone.

A Scorpio only need a few friends with whom they can share their innermost thoughts and feelings with.

Scorpios make great detectives. When most things will slip by people a Scorpio will be right there to catch it.

A Scorpio is here to control.

With a Scorpio: They always figure someone has an ulterior motive especially when that person is being extra friendly.

You have to earn a Scorpio trust because they don't just hand it out to anyone.

As a Scorpio if someone tries to corner you or put you in a difficult situation they'd better be prepared for a fight.

Signs That Seem More Like Family Than Friends: Cancer, Scorpio, Virgo, Capricorn, Taurus, Pisces.

A Scorpio art is to probe your nature and motives relentlessly, while remaining inscrutable themselves.

Pro of dating a Scorpio: Protective and the Con is they can be Secretive.

At a party Capricorn, Virgo, Scorpio, Cancer, Aquarius are all about socializing.

A Scorpio always do what needs to be done even if they make a few enemies along the way.

Cancer, Pisces, Scorpio: Silence is their weapon.

Scorpio Kid: Usually keep to themselves.

How to get on a Scorpio bad side: Break their trust even in ways which you think are tiny.

Scorpios are never wrong when it comes to not trusting someone. They can tell from the start what someone intentions really are.

Scorpios are hard to handle so you can't be a weak lover when dealing with them.

Scorpios are good at keeping you on your toes.

A Scorpio needs a lover that doesn't hide things and is completely open about everything.

Friendly reminder a Scorpio trusts no one.

A Scorpio always does what their heart tells them.

Don't ever betray a Scorpio unless you want problems.

Scorpios observe little things like your body language and the tone of your voice.

Lie to a Scorpio just once and watch them never trust you again 100%.

Beware of lying to a Scorpio because they won't believe anything else you say from that point on.

Scorpios may act tough,but when in love are some of the most sweetest people ever.

If a Scorpio ask you a question and you can't give them a straightforward answer they will keep you on their "watch closely" list.

A Scorpio is like a very strong cup of coffee with an acquired taste that once you learn to like you can't seem to live without.

Most Scorpios prefer to keep a low profile until they can really trust you.

Scorpios are intense.

Pisces + Scorpio: They always have their hands on each other, and don't care who's around.

A Scorpio Most Suitable Dessert: Rum Cake

A Scorpio can be too close to you when you need space and too distant when you need them to be close.

A Scorpio Best Adventures Are With: Pisces

Things a Scorpio don't do: They don't make excuses.

Once a Scorpio let someone in they will remain loyal forever.

Scorpios are generally tough to figure out because one minute they can be really sweet and the next minute they start acting crazy.