Note

PLEASE READ!!

Hey guys, welcome to my fictional world... This book is completely fictional and filled with my ideas and assumptions... This edition contains romantic beliefs, adult vocabulary and themes!! And a decent message for those who stole others' ideas, Please use the intelligence that God gave you & have your ideas instead of stealing, maybe yours will be better than mine.'Cause I won't tolerate any kind of coping junk. So please don't copy my ideas.

Nothing is copied in this book! If any of you finds anything similar it must be a coincidence not purposely. English is not my first slang, So, if you find any type of grammar mistakes, so it's that's why. And yeah, this is my first novel, If you want to tell me something that I've to improve feel free to tell me what I've to improve. Share your belief, whether it's good or bad, But no unfair mean comments, only worthwhile.

All Rights Reserved ©

And if you have any kind of issue with this book, then go ahead and get another one, no need to keep going with this book and leave useless shit! If you like this edition hit the voting option, drop comments in the comment section and share it with your colleagues!!

You can contact me through my Instagram ID, which is in the description. So, without any further do, Let's move towards the story...