Mr. Amon King

A couple of minutes later, the wall clock's arrow reached thirty, as soon as the arrow attained, the room door was unlocked and everyone in the conference hall stood up the chief came into the hall, and as he passed in I got appalled by glimpsing over him. The reason behind being amazed is the chief of the board was no one but "Mr Sam King."

He's the stepbrother of this betrayer Mr Amon King, Now the only impression arising in my sanity is, Will I win this project or not?
Cause it's obvious that, he's his brother and that's how he'll automatically get the project.

And the story behind being known to Mr Sam King, A lot of times I saw him at several fora and had pretty good detail about him but, about this beautiful betrayer who's coming to terms in front of my gaze, I've heard about him a ton but didn't catch sight of him before the conference. So, that's a little brief for being known to the chief but not to his brother. Besides, Everyone greeted him (including me obviously) and soon he reached his chair and squatted while greeting us back.

As he took his seat on his saddle the conference began with the first CEO, my presentation was the last one and the second last was him, "Mr Amon King." Soon his turn appeared and he gave his presentation, A few minutes later his presentation was over and to be honest, his presentation was pretty good correlated to mine. Later, the last presentation was mine so I went and executed my presentation in front of all the handsome guys including the chief, it was quite tough to do a presentation in front of them but somehow I did it. I did so well as I expected from myself. And I gave my best and it was obvious that I satisfied myself.

After evaluating everyone's presentation the chief discovered the name of the CEO who won the project and I knew that it would be his brother. A moment before naming the CEO who won the project, I was just praying inside to god that please give a decision in my favour... I knew that I didn't give the presentation good as I expected I just satisfied myself that I gave my best. In this, I noticed that this betrayer was looking so relaxed as if he knew what gonna happen next. then the chief took the name of the CEO who got the project.

And that CEO was none other than me,
It's me. After hearing my name from the chief, Mr. Amon didn't even look like he was surprised, he was looking like he knew who would be the project's owner.
I was flabbergasted when I heard this phrase, "The company who won the project and put on the best phenomenon is Galaxy Group of companies.", Chief exclaimed while glimpsing over me. After hearing this don't know why and how these phrases came out of my mouth, "Huh! This is never gonna be, it must be a dream?", I mumbled to the chief with a confused laugh. I pinched my palm so hard to assure, Is it was real or if I was in a dream.

As I did this ridiculous thing in front of the chief, all the CEOs and that betrayer who existed in the hall gave me a look like, "Oh my, how childish are you?" if the chief took your company's name as a winner of the project then it's must be your accomplishment and you are interrogating him, All the members were bewildered by my stupidity but the chief chuckled over me and gave such an expression as if he found interest in me cause I pinched myself and I screamed out in irritation and then I realised it was real and I'm doing such an absurd aspect in reality in front of them and inquiring of such ignorant questions to the chief.

After chuckling over my idiotic behaviour, he called me in the guise to honour me with the project and to acknowledge me, as caught up with him, he entrusted me with the project file and appreciated it. After doing such idiocy in front of all I still kept such dignity as if nothing went on and after accepting the honour with such a confidential face in the awkward crowd they all cheered for me except "Mr betrayer" and later, all CEOs began to felicitate. The chief and I began up a common talk and soon he went flirty with me and I realized that. But I didn't acknowledge his flirt, I was overlooking his flirt, but he was still going to accomplish it.

But later, I caught Amon passing a death stare at me and now I was bewildered about his behaviour but I ignored it and continued my talks with the chief. I was confident from the outside but deep down, I was hella embarrassed. Whatever happened, I gained a victory in the program through his brother in his presence So, now it's my turn to tease him I decided. After getting all bliss from everyone, I trudged towards the door of the room to take leave, I decided to tease him by playing with the project file while passing by him but he didn't even look like he was mad 'cause of this I gazing at him, giving him sarcastic smile but he passed a smile instead of being mad.

Then I stood at some distance casually holding the file and all stuff in one hand then I turned around and glanced at him to get what was on his mind, he was still looking at me with a smiling face as he realised that I turned back he passed a wink with a flirty expression on his face and gave sarcastic smile to me, I rolled my eyes and with a hair flip, I turned back and moved on. Later, I strolled out of the city heights and reached home, as I appeared, I walked toward Dad's room and mumbled "Dad!" while passing a sweet smile towards him.

By just hearing my voice, He understood that I got the project, He congrats me before I told him about the meeting. He let out, "Congrats my lil' princess! "But Dad, How did you know that I won?" I exclaimed in surprise.

"Well!, I'm your dad and you know, it's your way to express your emotion when you achieve your goal you simply pass a sweet smile and that smile of yours is enough for me to understand your feelings." He meant.
I softly giggled and moved to him sat next to him and gave him a warm tight hug. He was relaxing on the mattress in a crouching posture. After spending quality time with him, I advised him to take a rest. On this, he admitted that he got something special for me on my birthday.