City heights

*alarm rings*

The disturbance made by the alarm took me out of my dream world. I stopped the alarm and sat up straight and came out of the mattress. Later I wore my slippers and went to the restroom. I stood in front of the mirror to do my morning skin routine, after completing the entire routine I went to take a shower, I took approx ten to fifteen minutes to have it, and then I came out of the restroom wearing a bathrobe and a towel wrapped around my head.

Later, I began to dry my hair soon my hair got warmed so, I went to my closet to obtain my outfit for my meeting which is more significant to me, it is conducted at the hotel "City Heights". So, I chose a black dress with a long coat as today's outfit and for hairstyle, I obtained straight hair and then drizzled some light perfume on my neck, chest, behind the ear and wrists then I did light makeup, wore my watch and sunglasses on my face later, I began to wear my black knee high boots and stepped out of the bedroom holding all my office stuff in one hand i.e my laptop bag including my iPad, some files, a pen drive, etc in it. On the same side, I hung a black purse on my shoulder, and my other hand was holding my mobile.

I came out of my bedroom, closed the door and moved downstairs, As I appeared I glanced over the clock hanging on the front wall the time was 07:30 am and soon I realised that the conference was at 09:30 am and I didn't have much time. So, I left my stuff on the couch of the living room and stepped for Dad's room soon I reached his room and unlocked his door. I moved toward him and by crouching next to him, I softly mumbled, "Rise and shine, Dad!" He turned his body to face me and opened his eyes. He glimpsed over me with a smiling face and answered back in a faded deep voice, "Morning my princess.

Later, he shifted his eyes from my face and began to check out my entire look from head to toe and started asking me about my look. "Princess, All okay?" Dad inquired. "Yes, Dad! Absolutely! What happened?" I exclaimed. "Why are you dressed up in such early morning? He inquired."Dad, Today is my presentation at 09:30 that's why I wore this kind of dress So, how am I looking? Pretty or not?" I explained. "It is obvious my princess, you are looking gorgeous as always, No doubt, but now you are the CEO of Galaxy. So, It's more significant to see, whether Are you looking like a CEO or not. Anyways, You are looking so gorgeous."

"Thanks for this compliment Dad, Love you so much", I exclaimed with a smiling face.
"Love you too my lil' princess." He replied with love-filled eyes and got teared up a little bit while staring at me. "Anyways Dad, let's do breakfast together.", I asked. "Sure.", He mumbled nodding his head.

Later, He went to fresh up and I came out of his room and sat on the chair of the dining table, the housewife was cooking breakfast for us, and soon Dad arrived at the dining room and took a seat on the chair, A couple of minutes later the housewife arrived with our breakfast, served it to us and we had our meal. Fifteen-twenty minutes later, we finished our breakfast and had a couple of minutes of a talk in between the talk I casually glanced at the clock hanging on the wall the time was 08:20 as I spotted the time I realised that at 09:30 the conference would begin.

As I realised this, I moved in a rush for the hall, went to the couch and began collecting my office stuff which was placed on it, Dad also realised that maybe I was late for the conference that's why I was in such a rush, So, I collected all the stuff and I was about to take a leave when I realised that I didn't say goodbye to dad, I run back to the dining room and gave a warm hug to him and said, "Dad, I've to take a leave."He smiled and wished me good luck and then I immediately stepped out of the room and attained the exit door and went out of the bungalow.

My car was ready to take a leave when I heard a voice coming from my back calling my name, I peeked out from the car while dropping my head out of the window, I saw Lily running behind me to chase me, and soon she appeared in front of me and hand me my mobile which was forgotten by me on the couch, I thanked her and told her to take care of dad. She nodded at my words.

After wandering for thirty-five to forty minutes, I reached the city height and glimpsed at my watch it was sharp nine. I entered the building and went to the reception and earned the room number where the conference was appearing. Then I moved to the elevator and got into it, the elevator appeared on the fifth floor and I stepped out of it and began to walk towards the conference room.

Soon I arrived in front of the door of the room I was a bit nervous so, I took a long whiff, released it from my mouth, with full confidence, I opened the door and stepped inside the room and the scene was the entire room was filled with handsome male CEO's sitting on their chair, waiting for the conference to get begun and I was the only female CEO among them, they all were staring over me.

So, I went into the conference room with a CEO attitude and a straight face. I closed the door and began to walk towards my chair with full confidence, A lady with a bossy aura and a face with no expression. I took a seat on my chair which was next to the director almost everyone arrived except another CEO and The Director.

I was looking so confident from the outside but deep down I was fucking nervous cause the presence of these guys made me feel so uneasy the gazes of these hot guys were making me blush so hard but I can't express it cause if I did then I won't able to even stand up and give my presentation.

All I was just wishing was that this earth should swallow me inside her while I was sitting here. In this, another handsome arrived. A man in a black suit, owner of a muscular body his veiny hand holding his laptop and another hand in his pocket, walking in full arrogant attitude, with an intense expression on his face arrived at his chair and sat right in front of me. As he sat the other CEOs began to chat about him by listening to those chats I realised that he was the CEO of King's.

He is the one who fucked my life, He's who I curse every fucking day, and He's the same person who is at the top of my hate list, and he knows that I hate him and I guess he hates me the same way as I do but he enjoys it when I get annoyed by the things that he does, that's the reason he doesn't leave any chance to tease me.

Until the arrival of this guy I was nervous but now after realising all things about the handsome betrayer who's sitting in front of me, a person who is fucking responsible for my company's losses. Because he is the one who copied our design and by launching them before our company he proved that we copied his design whereas he had copied. I can't tolerate him in front of my eyes even for a moment knowing that he's the one who used our designs against our company.

From the outward, I was pretending that I don't know him but from inside I was getting furious as fuck that I wished to take revenge for each and everything that he did to me. But I knew that this wouldn't happen, but I didn't know why my brain was giving me this kinda idea like, what if I spoiled his presentation? or should I splash water over his face in front of everyone? or do I have something else that results in this way that the project will not be offered to him?

These silly things were on my mind when his fierce expression gradually turned flirty. I was generally glancing at him when I noticed that he was often staring at me even when I was lost in my thoughts, and then he winked at me to tease me. I pretended I did not care, but he knew I was annoyed as I rolled my eyes, so he passed a sarcastic smile as if he got satisfaction.