Hey, Ellie!

He smirked at me while observing my clumsy stuff he said, "What's wrong, darling?" I peeked over at him by turning my head in his direction and again with a flash of speed I turned my head away from his direction to avoid his gaze from meeting with mine.

Then he moved his shoulder away from the wall and began to walk in my direction by placing his both hands in his pocket then he came and stood in front of me and said,
"Darling, are you avoiding me? He inquired.

"No! Why would I do that?", I said bowing my head down while orbiting my fingertip on the counter's corner.

He, "Then why don't you look at me!?", he asked.

I, "There's nothing like that!", I mumbled.

Then he trapped me between his both arms by placing them on the counter around me and then lifted my face upward with his finger and shifted my hair aside from my face and set them behind my ear by whimpering, "Lemme know the truth, honey!".

I, "A-actually!", I muttered while shuttering.

He, "listening!"

I, "Actually whenever I see you I remember those moments of us and feel so awkward making eye contact with you", I mumbled in a breath of panic and whiffed out after saying.

He bowed his head down with a smirk, a moment later he looked up while staring at me with the same smile on his face and he whispered, "So you're feeling nervous 'cause we were friends before and now all of sudden we came so close since last night, am I right ?" He inquired.

I, Yes! I mean no. It's not like that. It's just..

As I said this he placed his fingers on my lips and said got my answer from now onwards until you make the first move I won't come closer and won't kiss you.

Ken, Did I make you offend? I inquired.

He bowed his head down and with a smirk he replied, No my love not at all...
Now go do your work, okay?

He was about to leave when I made him stop by grabbing his hand he turned another and I made a move and kissed him and then I moved back and said I love you Ken I love you so much... As I said this, he began to kiss me passionately, sometimes due to a shortage of breathing I broke the kiss to take some breath but he didn't stop here later he began to kiss my neck soon I could hear someone's footsteps and I realise that someone is coming towards the cabin I started to make him stop but he looked like don't want to stop after convenience him a lot he stopped and we got separated but we both were taking so long and deep breaths.

Everything got normal except my breath I tried to control but it was getting normal Ken was sitting next to me I was on the Director's chair and Ken took a random chair and settled next to me.

Then Darla came into my cabin to ensure about same file details. After that, she was about to leave when I said, "Darla bring some water for me." After instructing her somehow I took a deep breath and calmed myself down then after some time, Darla appeared carrying a tray with a glass of water.

Then I immediately took the glass and drank the entire glass in just 2-3 gulps Because of this I got coughing Ken patted my back while asking,

"Darling you alright?" He inquired.

"Ye- yeah, I'm fine my love don't worry.", I replied.

"M-Mam?" She asked shocked.

"Yes!?" I inquired.

She nodded her head in no and said nothing, she left the cabin and I went to my counter to attain my chore.

Some hours later my office got over and as usual, I went out of the office to reach home. Then twenty to thirty minutes later I obtained my home. And as soon I entered the house I found Ken and his family discussing something with my dad with so many chuckles between all of them and I was standing over the entrance when Ken saw me standing over the entrance.

Then he stood up from his place while mumbling, "Hey Ellie.", then he began to stroll towards me to bring me there where his family and my dad were sitting he brought me while placing his hand around my waist I looked over him with widened eyes as he placed his hand my waistline
I was feeling a bit nervous and blushed too 'cause this guy was placing his hand around my waist in front of both families, I gestured at him to move his hand away from my waist but he pulled me closer instead of moving my hand away. He did this to tease me and I got that so I smashed my heel on his toe and he screamed out loud, "Aaoo!" As he screamed out my dad asked him about the scream.

Ken, "Nothing Father-in-law, something kicked me." As he named my dad as Father-in-law I mumbled "Father-in-law?" While peeking at his face. As he said this,

Dad giggled and spoke up "Well, Ellie we all are here for a big reason behind this family meeting."

I was also stunned by the sudden arrival of his family at my house.

"Reason? What's going on Dad?" I asked amazed.