part-2

Today  wangi and wei ying wedding day and they were looking very beautiful and many people had come there.jin zixun was on it too.he was very angry because he want to keep wei ying as his concubine.Only he want wei Ying body for his lost.after that he was drinking a lot in anger and saying in his mind that 'wei Ying even if you marry someone.  But I'm not going to leave you.ome day i make you mine.'

  Wei Ying and wangi bows there elders and also bows to each other.after that the marriage end.everyone was sitting in bankquit and at that time wei ying was just looking at wangi continuously. because he could not understand and thinking that time.'why did lanza agree to marry him? his uncle, very hate me because i adopted the Demonic Cultivation and lanza was also angry at him because demonic cultivation.'

'lan zhan was angry that he was not even talking to me, then why agreed to this marriage'.he was very worried.so he was not even eating food.only thinking about that and looking at wangi.after that they both go for there wedding chamber.wei Ying enter fist his bridal chamber.

There bridal chamber was looking pretty and beautiful.which was decorated with red candles and red clothes all over that room.there bridal chamber was shining that time.

When wei ying at his bridal chamber. he was feeling very hungry at that time because he had not eaten anything at bankquit.he was upset and starts walking at that room.rats were running in his stomach at that time and he want to eat something otherwise he was losing his life due to hunger.

But wangi had seen that wei ying had not eaten anything at bankquit and what he does,he requested yanli for Cook some food for wei ying and after some time yanli brings food for him.yanli cook some spicy food and Lotus soup.wangi takes the food plate from his yanli.

That time yanli said 'master lan can i ask you something '.wangi gently smiles and shakes his head because wei Ying sister will also be his sister now and he looks at her with great respect.yanli said with a sweet smile'master lan i know you will take good care of my younger brother.  Please take care of his in future.If ever he have any problem then first tell wenqin for help.'

That time wangi thinking why yanli tell him that in future i ask wenqin for wei ying help.but he didn't ask her anything about that because If she doesn't want to tell anything, well, he will wait when his wife tells him about it.after that he leave that place. before living yanli asked what wei ying liked to eat and how is that food prepared?

After that wangi go to his bridal chamber that time wei ying was sitting there.when wei ying saw that lanza has brought food for him.he was very shocked.wangi comes to wei ying with that plate of food and gives it to him.wangi didn't want to say that he asks yanli to cook the food for wei Ying. wangi said'Your sister has sent food for you.'

Wei Ying gets very happy hearing this and takes that plate of food and thinks in his mind'my sister is the best and she knows,i was feeling hungry and he was very happy also that his lan zhan bring his that food for him.' wangi think if he stayed there,wei ying could not eat properly.so he says 'I am going for bath.  you eat your food 'and he goes to take a bath.

After wangi go to bath wei ying started eating.he had eaten like this.the food plate was there was completely clean even his face was visible at that plate.after eating wei ying was was sitting there like a pig.when wangi come after bath,he look very handsome the water droplets that were left on his face after bathing were adding more beauty in his face and he was looking very handsome.

That time wei ying continuously looking at him.see that wangi started blushing. after that wangi sitting at bed near by wei Ying.then he give wei ying his mother hair pin.wangi said'brother had said to give this to you, you take it.'he also does not say that he was the one who wanted to give the hair pin to him.