part-7

Because of the black smoke that was coming out of wei ying body, everyone head starts hurting including wangi.also that time blood starts coming from wei ying nose.he was also in pain but he is very angry. 

Seeing this,wangi could not bear it any longer because he could not see his love in so much pain.then wangi go to nearby wei ying and hold wei ying hand tightly but he didn't say anything because he didn't have the courage.

When wei ying see lan zhan hold his hand.he looks at lan zhan angrily and more black smoke starts coming out of her body.because of all this, everyone falls over there.everyone is suffering a lot.seeing wangi starts getting more scared.that time wangi didn't understand how to stop wei ying.

But after some time someone come who grabs wei ying hand tightly.  starts calling his name softly.when wei ying looks at her.she was his elder sister yanli.seeing her wei ying becomes very calm and cries a lot.

That time yanli also crying and softly says wei ying' please don't cry, please don't cry.i am here now.'So what happened a letter had come at morning from Jiang clan.It was written in that letter that jiang family is coming lan clan to meet wei ying.

Yanli know wei ying heat is near. because always yanli take care of wei ying from childhood.so she wanted to see the happy family of his younger brother.  that's why she came lan clan today to see her younger brother.she comes at lan clan with his father and jiang Cheng.

In the morning lan xichen had found that letter, when wangi went to his brother, lan xichen told him that wei ying family had here today to see wei ying. when both the brothers were talking about all this, then all this incident happens and wei ying family also comes at the same time and they all see everything over there.

When wei ying look at his sister,he start crying loudly then he faints and falls down.seeing this wangi quickly hold wei ying in his arms.that time wangi was crying and says'what happened with my wei ying, please wake up.don't scare me like this. please get up.'

Lan xichen,yanli, jiang fegmiya, wenqin and jiang Cheng also worried for wei ying.jiang fegmiya is very angry and says'lan qiren you treat my son like this?' then Jiang change angry says'my brother will not be stay here now.we will take him with us to our house.you all insulted him a lot.'

Hearing this, wangi feel like his soul is about to leave his body.he cries a lot and thinks'what did jiang Cheng say that he would take my wei ying away from me?   i will not let my love go anywhere 'and think about it.he grabs wei ying very hard.like he won't let anyone touch wei ying.he won't let him take wei ying away.

Seeing wangi condition.lan xichen says'Stop everyone, no one will say anything now.first take wei ying inside the room.his condition is not good.that time yanli also agree with lan xichen so they take wei ying to the room and wenqin start check his health.

That time wangi all of him out side of that room.wangi was very worried and scared for his wei ying.that time wenqin come there and says'wei ying is alright. but he is very week so,he will come to his senses tomorrow morning.'

Hearing that jiang Cheng angrly say's' wei ying hasn't mark yet.So we will take him with us and get him married to someone else,so we will not keep wei ying here.he will divorce you lan wangi and marry someone else.'

Hearing that wangi is very angry and say 'it will never happen.wei ying is my wife and will be with me.'seeing this lan xichen called everyone for some talk because he want to help his little brother.he know how much his little brother love wei ying.

That time yanli, wenqin help lan xichen to convince everyone for that.after that meeting.jiang fegmiya says'If my son says after regaining consciousness that he will not stay here.If he wants leaves then no one will stop him and both of  jiang Cheng and yanli will stay here.'

' for take care wei ying.i am leaving now because yanli marriage is ahead and i have to prepare for that wedding.'at that meeting what happened that jiang fagmiya agreed that wei ying for now staying there, we will know further.

THANK YOU FOR REDDING THIS FF AND ENJOY IT. PLEASE VOTE FOR THIS FF AND SORRY FOR MY POOR ENGLISH.I WILL TRY  THERE SHOULD BE NO MISTAKES FROM ME AND YOU All WERE ABLE TO READ WELL.