Part -11

This is all wangji was thinking.that time he was very sad thinking about all this. and after that he also goes out and after some time.that time lan quire and lan elders are very seeing that wei ying is changed a lot.also wei ying study hard and follows their rules as well and doesn't bother them like before. 

They were all very happy to see this and were praising wei ying many times,loved him a lot too,talked  with him very nicely and seeing wei ying change personality wangji  was not happy at all.he wanted that wei ying back like earlier.when wei ying talk to him as he was before,joke with him.teased him in front of everyone,express his love to him in front of everyone and kiss him in front of everyone.what he had become now, he did not like him at all.so he is very upset seeing wei ying like this.

Also he didn't talk to him uncle from that.what happened one day wei ying
was going somewhere with Jiang Cheng,wen qine,and nei huai sang.nei huai sang says to wei ying" why are you always sad?why don't you laugh, play like before, why have you become like this.i thought i will be very happy if i come to you.we'll both have a lot of fun like before, we will read adult books and play, give have fun.but I don't like it here at all."

"you have become like a monk and you have become like lan wangji."after that Jiang Cheng also says "why have you become like this wei ying, you were not like this earlier.you smile a lot,Used to be happy but now you are like this.why are you silent and always sad, you don't want to disturb us.but you don't even tell us anything.what happened with you."

After that wei ying says in a sad face and a sad voice" Jiang Cheng,nei huai sang You both don't know.why have I been brought here?i am a weapon  For lan clan and wangji married me because he wanted me for his clan safety.he never loved me nor does he."

"Like weapons i don't have any right to ask for anything,i don't have any freedom.so why should I tell them what I like.what to dislike, what to do.what i want.what i feel.i have no status that i can ask for something.i am fine as i am.you both don't worry about me.I'm fine just like that."

While wei ying was saying all this to his friends, at the same time lan xichen, wangji both of them were behind him.Both of them were also going in the same direction.and both of them would have heard all these things.that time hearing this wangji is very sad and his heart starts hurting a lot.and he was thinking at the same time"so that's why wei ying much has changed that much? and he thinks himself a weapon."

"All this has happened because of me.  why couldn't I express my love to him earlier.because of that wei ying is thinking that I never loved him and used him for my clan and it's all my fault.  why did I do that I hurt him so much.it's all because of me" and at that time he started crying.seeing this, his brother takes hold of him and takes him from there.

At night wangji decided that today he will start sex affairs himself first and wei ying is his wife. always wei ying uses to approach him first.why can't he go to his wife too.today he decided that he use some words and actions to approach wei ying.thinking this, he goes inside of his room.

When he entered his room he sees that wei ying was sleeping on top of the bed and wangji goes to him and hugs wei ying from behind.but he see looks wei ying is not even paying attention to him.neither is doing anything.seeing this, wangji feels very sad and does not understand anything what should he do.

After that he goes near by wei ying ear and says in a very sweet, seductive voice "I want you wei ying.you haven't kissed me since many days, don't you want come to me.you have been away from me for so long.now I want you very badly."

But still wei ying didn't react.seeing this he gets very angry and hold wei ying face then comes over him.then suddenly started kissing on his rosi lips.he kissed wei ying very hugely.but at that time wei ying does not stop wangji and does not react to it.seeing this, he gets more angry and starts looking angrily to him. 

But after some time, the face trun into sad and he starts looking at wei ying with great sadness.seeing this wei ying smiles a bit and says" it is too late lan zhan.let us go to sleep, it is not right to stay awake so late at night."

Then he turns away from wangji as if nothing much has happened and falls asleep and doesn't say anything and that time wangji heart starts to break.he have a great pain in his heart that time.now he understand how wei ying feel that time.when he want wangji but wangji reject his kissing and touching.

Wangji think that time really my wei ying doesn't love me anymore and he doesn't want me now and he just wants to put me away.is he got angry because I was taking him away from me at that time and rejected him.wangji now clearly understood what pain wei ying have suffer that time.

it's all my fault.that night wangji was not able to sleep thinking what should I do now, but he tries to sleep forcefully and falls asleep.

One day lan xichen go to nei huai sang room for some work but that time nei huai sang read adult book.when lan xichen see that pictures his face and ears get ready because he see it first time.that time nei huai sang think that wei ying stand behind of him so he says "brother wei come see this book it's really good.i am waiting for you."

But when he truned and see lan xichen is their he is very shock and embarrass because he is a omega.then he ran out side.seeing this lan xichen is thinking that nei huai sang is very cute. another side Jiang Cheng help wen qine in every work and both of them realise that they love each other.

And jin guangyao always keeps innocent face in front of lan xichen.like he is a very good person but actually he is a devil in personality.he was dreaming that lan xichen would marry and love him.he madly love with lan xichen so he came over there.but it was not on purpose alone.he had some other purpose in coming here.what we will know about coming here later.

THANK YOU FOR REDDING THIS FF AND ENJOY IT. PLEASE VOTE FOR THIS FF AND SORRY FOR MY POOR ENGLISH.I WILL TRY  THERE SHOULD BE NO MISTAKES FROM ME AND YOU All WERE ABLE TO READ WELL.