Part-12

Just like that a month had passed and wangji was thinking that his love wei ying would be alright after some time.wei ying is probably angry on him because he pushed him away from himself and reject him.so maybe he is very angry and he will be like before after some time. 

But his thinking was very wrong and it had been a month since wei ying had not talked to him properly.wei ying always keeps away from him,doesn't let wangji come near by him and it was happening like this and wangji was thinking "why wei ying doing this to me.seriously he doesn't love me anymore No, it can't be."

"I'm so eager i can't wait to touch him.now i want to touch him and mark him and i want to sex with my love.now i couldn't bear it any more.i can't wait any more.i have to do something.after that h he goes to his room.when he enter his his what he sees,he sees his love Wei ying is studying that time.that time his love wei ying look like the moon,who is very beautiful and gorgeous.

Seeing this makes him feel very good.he goes to wei ying hugs him from his back. when he came there,wei ying did not know anything.wei ying was so busy in studying that's why he doesn't know that someone has come to his room.when wangji goes and hugs him,he gets scared and gets shocked for some time but after some time he look wangji and smile.

Wei ying smile because always wangji have a cold face in front of everyone but he behave like a child.then again he started reading his book.seeing this wangji is very disappointed.after that wangji goes to near by wei ying ears

And says "What are you reading,i want you.i want to sleep with you.i am missing you a lot.i can't stay away from you.now i want to mark you.i am your husband.i want to have sex with you."but when wangji see that wei ying have no reaction.he gets very angry.

After that what he does, wangji makes wei ying lie down on the floor of that room.then comes over him and suddenly it was all he did.seeing this,wei ying was very scared and said " what  are you doing lan zhan, it is day time and someone can hear both of us.we are at your room.what  is your lan rules have you forgotten?"

Hearing this wangji is very disappointed and angry.then he suddenly starts unbuttoning wei ying upper clothes.  and takes off his upper clothes and then throw wei ying clothes.holds wei ying face and suddenly started kissing on his rosi lips.that time wangji covered wei ying by his body.

And wei ying was not able to do anything because wangji was very strong and holding him forcefully and after that wangji kiss wei ying very deeply, fashionetly.then wangji starts sucking his lips, bite his lower lips.then Starts rubbing his tongue with wei ying tongue.

That time wei ying was breathless seeing that wangji started kissing wei ying mol,neck, chest.wangji lick wei ying chest, nipples and then start sucking his nipples,then bite that place.that time wei ying feel very hot in his body.

After that wangji started unbutton wei ying lower clothes.when wei ying see that he forcefully pushed wangji.after that wei ying gets up from the ground and brings his clothes and wears them and says "what are you doing, it is day time.i told you someone could hear us.  this is your room. will you forget your rules and do all this."

And on hearing this wangji also gets very angry and says" what happened if i do it. i am your husband, don't i have the right. i don't have the right to love you , to touch you, to have sex with you.and why would you do this to me?why are you going away from me, why are you not coming near me, why are you always keeping me away from you,what have i you done. "

After that wei ying says"You do not love me.you married me for your clan i know.  You don't like all this so there is no need to do all this.this way you are giving me more pain.Please don't do anything like this from now on."

Again this time wangji is rejected by wei ying.after some time wangji goes to his elder brother.at that time his face was very low.he was very sad.seeing this, lan xichen says"what has happened, has anything happened to you,you had a fight with wei ying."

Wangji says nothing and starts crying and says "wei ying doesn't love me anymore.i know,he hate me.he is very sad because of all that i have done to him.he is thinking that i do not love him. how do i express my love.brother you know i am not able to tell him that i love him so much.what should i do brother?i can't understand anything.will I lose wei ying,i love him so much more than my life,i cannot live without him.brother tell me what should I do."

Saying this he was crying a lot.lan xichen feels very bad seeing his younger brother crying like this.amd lan xichen know his younger brother is very calm. after his mother's death, his younger brother is unable to speak his feelings in front of anyone .

And lan xichen says,"okay, I will help you this time.this is my last help to you.you have to do what I tell you for you.you go I will tell you what to do? after that lan xichen called wei ying and says "wei ying uncle ordered you that you go nearest town with Wangji.many water ghosts attack there and go and drive them away."

"Our uncle wants to see how far you have learned your cultivation and what you can do, so he is sending you there and you have to go."hearing that wei ying is very worried because he didn't want to go anywhere alone with lan zhan and  soon his omega heat was also about to come.so he says "brother, I cannot go there now.can't I go there with someone else."

But lan xichen says "no you have to go with Wangji.is there any problem with this?uncle ordered this.i can't do anything in this."after that wei ying goes to wen qine and says"have you any heat medicine.master lan ordered me to go nearest town for night hunting with lan zhan.so my i want it."

Hearing this wen qine says "wei ying why didn't you forgive master wangji,it is clearly visible in his eyes how much he loves you .he takes care of you so much, so why can't you see the love in his eyes,"

But wei ying says with sad smil "are you also tired of his words seeing his care for me.he never loves me and you are misunderstanding.leave it, you give me that medicine, I am going."then wei ying leave that place.

After wei ying leave wen qine says Jiang Cheng all about this.hearing this Jiang Cheng is very angry and decided he most protect his brother.jiang Cheng says "come on, you also prepare. we will also go after both of them.iknow lan wangji is no good and my brother does not love him.lan wangji will definitely try to force himself on my brother and I cannot let this happen.that's why both of us will also go after them ."

And after hearing this wen qine says "no they should go alone they're husband and wife.wei ying would be fine." but jiang cheng gets very stubborn and then wen qine accepts defeat in front of him.that time silently in a corner jin guangyao was listening to everything and he was thinking"ok you all go away  It is good for me "

after that he goes to the market and buys some medicines that smell effect both alpha and Omega.because that medicine any alpha and Omega come in his heat and rutt.that time jin guangyao plan something dangerous.

THANK YOU FOR REDDING THIS FF AND ENJOY IT. PLEASE VOTE FOR THIS FF AND SORRY FOR MY POOR ENGLISH.I WILL TRY  THERE SHOULD BE NO MISTAKES FROM ME AND YOU All WERE ABLE TO READ HAPPY NEW YEAR 🎉.