part-3

Wangi wake up very early in the morning and what he sees.that face he loves who has become his wife.his love wei ying how beautiful face for which he is crazy. after that he recognise about last night, when he kissed wei ying and wei ying was very close to him.when he saw that kiss mark at wei ying neck and his red lips, that time he was satisfied.

But after some time wangi starts feeling guilty.he wonders 'it's good he didn't get too close to wei ying last night.Otherwise if he comes to know from someone else that why lan clanhas got him married with wei Ying then wei ying thinks that he has cheated on him so!  He had thought that he would tell her the truth to wei ying why lan clan agree for this marriage and he loves wei ying very much so agree to marry him not for clan safety.'

But not now, it will be too soon talking about all this and wangi also not good at express his feelings in front of anyone after his mother death.his elder brothers know what he is thinking just by looking at him.wangi knows how quickly wei ying gets angry and gets even more angry after adopting the Demonic Cultivation.

If wangi does not express his love to wei ying well, then he will misunderstand and leave him.wangi bigst afraid was wei ying might leave him and go away.so he thinks.after a few days, he will tell wei ying about it.then he gently kiss at wei ying head.then he go for his bath.

And our donkey wei ying wake up up at 10:00 in the morning.after wakeup he is having pain at a lot of places in his uper body,then he remembers that what is his lan zhan do with him at the previous night. how passionate lan zhan with him last night and so close with him.wei ying had seen his lan zhan that romantic and jealousy side for the first time. 

But wei ying liked it very much. remembering that he was blushing that time.after that wangi and wei ying go to meet jang family for good bye.that time yanli was crying because She will not be able to see or take care of her younger brother from today.but wei ying said'sijiye don't cry, I will come to your wedding, will it not?

And jang fagmiya, yanli and jang Cheng all treat wei ying well.but madam yu was  says very angrly ' master lan wangi why you marry this evil omega.you will regret a lot at future,i am telling you by marrying him.'

Then she said many hate full words to wei ying.she said'What do you think of yourself, what are you thinking, you will be happy going there.who will keep a devil omega like you and lan clan such very hard rules.You can never stay there and you will be kicked out.it has been a few days,i knew here after that don't come here.we have to raise you a lot.'

Hearing madam yu hate full words for wei ying.wangi was very angry and hold wei ying hand tightly and said'madam yu don't worry about wei ying .now he is my wife.and in this life I will not marry anyone else.i will have only one wife that is wei ying.there will be no such thing that he will come to you like that.i take good care of him'.

There was a lot of anger in wangi eyes at that time.for madm yu.everytime wangi give respect everyone but this time he did not so that respect to madm yu and he was staring at madm yu very angrily and he knew that she would never behave well with his wife.she also beats him from time to time .

That time jang fagmiya says' don't bother by about her words.wei ying is my son and has a right to come here.he will come here at my house when he want and you will also come here with him.' then wei ying and wangi leave that place.

When wei ying and wangi reached cloudragist.they both very tired,but at night wei ying was sleeps l by hugging wangi like before and wangi also doesn't refuse wei ying because he couldn't get too close to wei ying, but he could hug him.then they both fall asleep hugging each other and the next day wangi wakes up very early and cooks for wei ying.

Then wangi said wei ying that he can go wherever he wants, he can eat whatever he wants .can move around and the clothes he was wearing earlier he can wear it here also.but can not drink alcohol and didn't cultivate Demonic Cultivation here.heard it wei ying was very happy .

Because wei ying was thinking first after Come to this place,he have accepting all the rules of this place.but of all that he liked to do, he could do so much here for it!he was very happy for this and he was also very happy for lan zhan that  he treat him very well and now he love his lan zhan.may be he likes before already. But now he realised that.

After that day wei ying wake up ready,eat and play with wen and lan children's.wen family leave at a corner of lan clan.also wei ying go to lan xichen for three hours at a day for learning spiritual path and meditation like before.but he chatted with lan xichen and had fun.but lan xichen said him to cultivate.

Now lan xichen also understand wei ying nature very well and treat him very well. but wei ying pretend like he learn spiritual path and meditation.but lan elders did not treat well wei ying.they treat him like a animal and also a devil.but wei Ying didn't mind there words and behaviour because he was got used to all this after adopt demonit cultivation.

Also wei ying love his very much so he doesn't give attention in it.at one night when wangi come after bath at his bed at night.wei ying suddenly hugged him.but now he had got used to it because wei ying would always kiss him infort of every at his cheek.that time wangi so wei ying a fake anger but he likes it.

Because wei ying does not hide his love for wangi.he always shows this much in front of everyone.now wei ying said' lan zhanlisten, can I ask you something? I want to ask you something?'then wangi said'yes'.wei ying said'please tell me why your lan clan agree for our marriage. because you love me right.'

That time wei ying want to tease and also want a proper answer.wei ying thought  his lan zhan love him sure.that's why he is so good with him and married him.but wangi got worried hearing that question because did not want to said that truth why lan agree for this marriage. because he afried more now that wei ying misunderstand him.

Also wangi was living very happily with wei Ying for a few days?he was not able to dare to tell him about this and to tell about his love well.so he says 'wei ying the night is long enough falls asleep and hugs him.but wei ying suddenly come top of wangi,that time wangi was shocked what is wei ying doing?

After that wei ying said'husband i want kiss you now.i am your wife now,why you don't come near to me.'then he suddenly kiss at wangi lipes softly and deeply.wangi was frozen that time and could not move.wei ying think that time'why lan zhan do have a reaction'.but he didn't stop.

Then wei ying said'lan zhan you know, you are very beautiful like a moon.'then he gently kiss at wangi neck.that time wangi had stopped himself with great difficulty. after that wei ying started open wangi rob then wangi gentle pulled wei at bed and hugged him tightly and said'wei ying let's sleep don't mess up now'.

That time wei ying make a Pauti face and after some time he have a devil smile because he have a idea.then wei ying said'ok lan zhan let's sleep.that time wangi heart beeting was very fast.but he try to control it.he also want intimate with his wife, touch his wife body but not know.

When wangi wake up at morning and go to the bath and bathing.that time wei ying suddenly come and back hug wangi. wangi was shocked because wei ying had never woken up in the morning.how was it today morning, he was not able to know.but wei ying was laughing in his mind.

Wei Ying decided yesterday night he will not leave lan zhan easily.he will keep going closer to lan zhan and will bring lan zhan closer him.that's why he do this now.then wei ying said a slow seductive voice 'husband why you come alone for bath.today I wake up early so I want to help you.'

Then wei move his hand at wangi necked body and kiss softly at wangi neck,at his back that time wangi body trun in to hot.  but he hardly control himself and said'wei ying I don't want help, please leave me.'but wei ying didn't listen.then wangi tightly hold wei ying hand.

But wei ying come in that bathtub and sit at wangi lapse.seeing that wangi was shocked because he was fully necked that time,now how he control him self and stop wei Ying.

THANKS FOR READING THIS FF AND ENJOY IT. PLEASE VOTE FOR THIS FF.