✾ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 𝟷𝟶✾

✾━━━━━━━━✾━━━━━━━━✾

✾━━━━━━━━✾━━━━━━━━✾

The next day

Daria was brushing her teeth when she heard an urgent knock on her bedroom door.

Annoyed, she rolled her eyes over.
She had always been a morning person and the hairs on the back of her neck stood up just at the thought of someone needing something from her early in the morning.

"Good morning." Said the petite figure with a blonde mop of hair as Daria opened the door.

"Ramona?"

Daria turned to glance at the wall clock. It was just 7:05 in the morning.

"Come on in. What do you want from me at this hour?" She mumbled as she walked back into the bathroom, meanwhile continuing to brush her teeth.

"Get dressed. The boss wants to see you in his office in five minutes."

"The boss? Bucky? Why?"

Ramona, leaning casually in the doorway, just shrugged her shoulders ignorantly.

"Did I do something wrong? I didn't do anything wrong. Oh God, here comes the moment when they want to torture me."

Daria sidled past her friend, into the bedroom and opened her closet.

"That's it. Nice knowing you."

"Calm down. You're always so dramatic. Maybe he just wants to ask you out?"

When Daria paused in mid-motion and looked at her friend with a puzzled expression, Ramona just grinned wryly at her.

Among the Widows, Daria and Bucky were now the number one topic of conversation.
Everyone had noticed that Bucky was acting differently towards her and everyone had noticed the looks they were giving each other.

"Have you totally lost your mind?"

"Come on Daria. Everyone sees it but you two apparently, is your love-struck brain too foggy to think and see clearly?"

"You're out of your mind, aren't you? He's just being nice to me."

"Yeah, right. Just nice. Daria he may have brought you here out of mercy, because he didn't want you to bleed to death on the street. But I've been here for a while now, too, and never once have the others or I noticed that he goes to a Widow's room every night with two cups of cocoa."

"We just get along."

Daria just stuck her head into a seaweed green hoodie.

"Come on let's not keep the boss waiting." She added sarcastically with underlining on the word 'boss'.

Together, the two young women marched down the corridors.

Bucky's office was on the lowest floor, right next to Natalia's and not very far from the entrance area.