✾ᴘᴀʀᴛ 𝟸𝟹✾

✾━━━━━━━━✾━━━━━━━━✾

✾━━━━━━━━✾━━━━━━━━✾

After they finished breakfast, Bucky took Daria by the hand and was ready to show her the beautiful Birnin Zana.

When they left the royal palace, they strolled along the path that led to the hustle and bustle of the city.

Even though the city center was built up, it was still connected to nature.
Everywhere you could see plants, be it fresh flowers that you could buy at one of the stalls or huge trees that seemed to grow out of the building.

Here in this world, ultra-modern technology was combined with a life close to nature.

The streets of the city were teeming with inhabitants in colorful clothes who went their own ways.

Children playing soccer in the alleys.

A mother who just put a freshly baked cake on the windowsill.

A newly in love couple strolling through the streets, apparently doing their weekly shopping.

Left and right stalls with everything the heart desired.

A mixture of a fresh floral smell and the flavor of the many spices that you could buy here, was in the air.

Daria had the feeling not to come out of the amazement.

At each stand she stopped for a few moments and explored all the things you could buy there.

So she tasted her way through a zillion spices that she had never seen before or tried sweet fruits from the farmers.

All the time Bucky's gaze was on her.

He could watch her for hours as she explored the culture of Wakanda with curious and bright eyes.
How she struck up conversations with people and asked them a thousand questions.

When they had almost reached the end of the first shopping street, a woman in her 60s called out to them and waved them over.

Her smile relaxed her stern features and her yellow-green dress made her earthy brown skin glow.

"Here, young gentleman, I'm sure you'll find something for your love here."

The woman gestured with her hand to all the handmade jewelry she was selling at her booth.

There was everything from necklaces to earrings to waistbands.
Everything was handmade and the colors of the tiny beads stood out in the sunlight even more than Daria thought possible.

While Daria, as at the booths before, engaged the woman in a conversation and asked question after question, Bucky scanned all the jewelry with his eyes.

Without a doubt, everything was beautiful that could be purchased here, but he had made up his mind that it had to be perfect for Daria - as she was for him.