✾ᴘᴀʀᴛ 𝟷𝟽✾

✾━━━━━━━━✾━━━━━━━━✾

✾━━━━━━━━✾━━━━━━━━✾

"Come on in, I'll be right there." Echoed Bucky's voice to her.

Hesitantly, she entered the small cottage where she had burned herself the last time she was there.

As her parents had taught her, she slipped out of her leather boots and placed them outside the door before hanging her winter coat on the coat rack.

She didn't really know what she was doing here or what to say when Bucky approached her.

That she was nervous was a massive understatement.

Her hands were wet with sweat, her heart was beating a thousand times faster than usual and the feeling of nervousness was spreading almost unbearably in the pit of her stomach.

She could hear the big and heavy footsteps approaching her.

Daria took another quick look in the round mirror that hung above the small wooden dresser and nervously brushed a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Hey," she said when she spotted Bucky.

He was standing just a few feet in front of her and just like back in the training room, she could see his upper body defined by muscles through his black shirt.

His steel blue eyes wandered up and down her and a tingling sensation spread all over her body.

"Hey" he gave her as an answer while he was still looking at her.

He had to admit to himself that since the kiss he saw her again with different eyes.

The sexual attraction he felt towards her was almost unbearable and it almost seemed as if the air between them was thick enough to cut.

He also noticed how her crystal clear blue eyes were glued to him, carefully analyzing every inch of his body while she bit her full lower lip.

He took two big steps towards her and the closer he came, the greater the tension between them became.

With big but sensual eyes she looked at him from below.

His and her blue eyes met like a glacier crashing down into the sea.

"Damn it!" He bellowed at her, breaking the silence between them.

With one hand he grabbed her neck while his other hand grabbed her waist.
He pulled her so close to him the tips of their noses touched and their lips were only a few inches apart.

His hot breath met her cold skin and caused goosebumps, which sought their way down her spine.

Furthermore, the eyes of both were fixed on each other.

It almost seemed as if neither wanted to blink because otherwise they would miss the play of colors in the other's eyes.

Even though blue eyes are generally associated with coldness of heart, the eyes of the two radiated pure warmth of heart and intimacy.