- ̗̀➛03: [𝐄𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞!]

❝𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓻𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓽𝓻𝓲𝓸 𝓱𝓪𝓼 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓶𝓮𝓭!❞

⬫‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗⬪

   ─𝐄𝐍𝐌𝐀, 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐇𝐈𝐌. Enma looked at the statue once again, "The Queen of Heart's?" Then he remembered the red-haired boy, 'Oh, yeah. That red-haired boy mentioned her, too.' Y/n stared intensely at the duo, 'I smell trouble!' 

   She stood behind them waving her hand over their face, "Does she rule here?" Enma asked the boy with a heart tattoo. "She's a queen who lived in a labyrinth of roses ages ago." 

   "With a strict personality that valued discipline over anything else, she didn't tolerate any disorder when it came to the color of her roses or the card soldiers' marching. They were all mad there, but everyone swore their obedience. Why you ask? Because breaking the rules got you a swift beheading!" He explained to Enma.

   "Cool, right? Yeah. Shes sounds little oppressive, though..." He added, Enma turned his body, "Thanks for filling me in. Are you a student here?" Y/n floated besides the statue, "Definitely a Disney villain." 

   Ace made a heart with his hands, "Yup! I'm Ace. A brand-sparkling new first year! Nice to met ya!" Y/n made a face, "He's definitely gay for you~!" Whispering into Enma's ear. He ignored you, which made you pout.

   "Hey. You're the guy who was acting up at the ceremony, right?" Ace asked Enma, "It wasn't me exactly me, but... You could say I caused some trouble." Climbing down from the ladder, "I knew it! The Mirror of Darkness summoned a guy who can't use magic! Man, I was trying so hard not to laugh!"

   Y/n hummed as she hard-core stare at Ace. "Don't be so rude to someone you just met!" The other boy scolded Ace, "So, you couldn't enroll?" He asked Enma. Y/n nodded with a proud smile. 

   "Yeah. I was made a handyman instead." He answered, "I see. So that's why your uniform is different." Y/n squealed, "He's such a sweetheart! I want him!" A blush appeared on her cheek. Enma smiled at the boy, well, a forced smile.

   "If there's anything about the school you need to know, feel free to ask me." He offered his assistance to Enma, "The name's Deuce Spades. It's nice to meet you." 

   Enma bowed, "I'm Enma Yuuken." Deuce looked confused, "Ehn...? You...?" Y/n chuckled as she nudges Enma. "That's a weird sounding name." Ace said. "Is my name hard to pronounce to say in this world? You can call me something easier, if you want." Enma suggested.