- ̗̀➛10: [ 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭! ]

──────────── 

──────────── 

   がかヅ ⬩ "Leona-Sann!" A voice called out, Leona paused as his ears twitched, his kick stopping a few inches. "Yeah?" He looked back at the hyena, "I knew you would be here. It's time for your remedial lessons."

   "Ugh, if you end up havin' to repeat again

"Ugh, if you end up havin' to repeat again. We'll seriously be classmates next year!" The hyena spoke out, Leona scratched his head, "Haah, all you ever do is yap." The hyena yelled at him, "It's not like I enjoyed all the nagging!"

[ Y/n ] appeared behind Enma, "Enma! Let's go!" With her smile, she levitated above the ground. "Come on, let's go!"

"Tch."

"You better watch your back the next time you find yourself in my territory, Herbivores." Leona said, looking back at Enma. He also glanced at you and walked away. Grim sulked, "That was nerve-wrackin'!!" Enma stared at the backs of the duo, "Hm. That guy's just like a lion." [ Y/n ] blinked as she grinned, her figure levitating from the ground.

"Heey! We found a spot where there's chestnuts!" Ace said with a smile, coming up behind them with Deuce. "And we got some tools." Grim snapped out of his fear, "Oh, yeah! The chestnuts!"

"Let's go help out." Enma said, walking away with [ Y/n ] floating behind.

[ In the Kitchen... ]

Trey pushed his glasses up, "You guys sure picked up a ton." Staring at the basket full of chestnuts. "Now we can make one huuge tart!" Grim drooled excitedly. "Maybe after we peel them all, but, we'll try."

Everyone started to work on the tart, [ Y/n ] watched with a satisfying expression. "Stir in the butter. And finally, add a suitable amount of out secret ingredient: Oyster Sauce." Trey presented a bottle of oyster sauce. "OYSTER SAUCE?!" Deuce and Ace yelled, surprised. "It's walrus-brand young oyster sauce. The juicy, briny flavor of the oysters adds a savory umami element to the cream." Trey held bottle out for them see.

"It's got to be really salty." Deuce said, sweatdropping. "But people add chocolate to curry, so like. Maybe this'll work." Ace said also sweatdropping. [ Y/n ] started to chuckle as Trey let out a chuckle, "It's a joke. You'd never add this in a million years."

"What's with you?! I thought you were for real! I was gonna add some!!" Ace yelled at Trey. "A little thinking would tell you that's a no-go." Trey said, "This guy's a smooth liar for lookin' so nice. Next, take the whipped cream... AH!" 

"We made way too much chestnut paste. Now we're about out of whipped cream to mix it with." Trey stated, Deuce offered to go to the campus store, "Yeah. They have got just about everything." Trey replied to Deuce's question. "Can you get some other stuff while you're there?" Trey asked, "Two cartons of milk, two cases of eggs, aluminum baking cups and five cans of fruit."

Deuce quickly jot down the ingredients onto his notepad, "I'm not sure I can carry all that alone." Deuce asked. "I'll lend you a hand." Enma volunteer, "Take me with ya! I'm sick amd tired of mixin' stuff!" [ Y/n ] appeared out of nowhere and raised her hand, "I wanna go to! I wanna see some cool stuff!"

[ Campus Store... ]

"Excuse me!" Deuce called out, [ Y/n ] looked around in awe. "Is this really the place?" Grim asked, "It's like a sundries shop here." Enma said, [ Y/n ] hugged behind Enma as she giggled, stuffing her face into Enma's neck.

"HEY!! Welcome to Mr. S's mystery shop. What is it you currently seek, My Little Imps?" S asked the trio + Grim. "A talisman from some unknown land? The mummy of an ancient king? Maybe some cursed tarot cards? Anything and everything is in stock now!" He posed with his back turned, facing them.

[ Y/n ] got off from Enma's back and floated around with a grin, "Sammy!" Mr. S looked up and grinned, "[ Y/n ]~!" 

"Looks like we found the shopkeeper." Enma said with a somewhat bitter tone, wondering how you know the shopkeeper. "Jumpin' outta nowhere like that scared me..." Grim sweated, "Um... I need everything on this list." Deuce said, showing him the ingredients on the notepad. "That's one sweet lineup! And... It's all In Stock!!" Mr. S exclaimed with a smile. He lets go of [ Y/n ].

"How about his flying saucer for carrying your bags? Buy this 1/100 scale UFO and I'll give you 30% off." Mr. S said with a small spaceship floating, [ Y/n ] grabbed Grim. "The neck is that?! It looks fun!" Reaching for the ship.

"N-no, thank you!" Deuce said, sweat dropping. They left the store as Mr.S waving his arms. "BYE!" [ Y/n ] waved with a smile, "What an amazing store." Deuce said, glancing back. "Tsk. I wanted to goof off sun-more." Grim complained.

"Aren't those cans heavy? Let me help." Enma offered, Deuce smiled as he declined, "It's fine. I've got a knack for carrying stuff like this." 

"A knack?"

[ Y/n ] ignored them as she sighed with boredom, 'How boring... If a huge monster would appear out of nowhere.' Closing her eyes. A sound of cans and something cracking made [ Y/n ] snap out of her daydreaming. Opening her eyes to see what's going on, "Crap. The eggs...!" 

"That hurt!! Watch where you're going dude!" Student#1 yelled, "You were the ones who jumped in front of me." Deuce countered as he got up. "What? You sayin' it's my fault?" Student#1 asked, Deuce leaned in and glared. "I am. Reimburse me for those eggs. Then apologize to the chickens." [ Y/n ] puff her cheeks, 'Chickens!'

"HAAH? A buncha eggs ain't worth fightin' over." Student#1 countered back, something snap in Deuce. [ Y/n ] grinned, "Ohh~?"

"... WHAT?" 

"They didn't even splat or anything, so they're edible, right? We just saved you the trouble of crackin' em is all!" Student#1 patting Deuce's shoulder. Deuce grabbed the student's collar and held him up, "Do you see me laughin'?! HUHH?!" Deuce yelled, vein popping.

[ Y/n ] sucked her cheeks in, "His switch went and flipped again!" Grim stated. 

"It ain't your place to decide what's a big deal or not!" He continued to yell, "Those eggs... Instead of growin' up to be chicks, they were 'sposed to become a delicious tart! If you aren't gonna get me six eggs..." He punched his palm, "I'll hafts slug you six times instead!" 

'Deuce snapped?!' Enma thought, [ Y/n ] grin widened as she clapped. "Yay!"

────────────