: ̗̀➛12: [ 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐲 𝐎𝐟 𝐎𝐧𝐞! ]

────────────

────────────

   がかヅ ⬩ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘. "Rise and shiiine! Oh, uh. Where are your uniforms?" Cater asked with smile, Ace yawned as he held a box. "Today's occasion calls for formal dress the Queens' decrees being absolute and all that jazz." 

   "Real shame that I can't just go grab mine at our dorm. Thanks to a certain SOMEONE." Ace emphasize the last word. "Same here." Deuce agreed. "Nice guy Cater-Kun'll doll you up, and on the house, too. Don't worry about it~!" Taking his Magic Pen out. Just a swish of his Magic Pen, Ace and Deuce clothes changed.

   "I'm thinking you'll be fine as is, Yuu-Chan." Cater said, tapping his Magic Pen against his lips. [ Y/n ] floated above the group, her eyes remained on Enma. "This is my best suit from back where I came from." Enma said with a smile. "Where's [ N/n ]-Chan?" He asked looking around, Enma looked around. "I don't know. She tends to go off on her own." 

   "Well, okay. Don't forget your lil' gift wrapped tart. Aaand... It's time for Heartslabyul's time honored unbirthday party!" Cater cheered, Grim eyes shined, "Talk about swanky!" Ace looked at the group of students with a collar, "Hm? Are there a lotta guys in collars or what?" 

   Cater sweatdropped, "It's a looong story." The sound of a trumpet exploded, "All hail our leader... The Rose-red ruler!! His grace, his excellency: Dorm Leader Riddle!" Someone shouted, the collared students lined up and held their Magic Pen up. Riddle walked down the aisle. "Hurray!" 

"Dorm Leader Riddle!"

   Riddle observed the party, "Ah, yes. The roses bathed in red, the table bedecked in white. A completely flawless unbirthday, really. Were you careful to include a dormouse in the teapot?" He asked, sitting in his seat. Trey held a bowl of honey, "Of course. The jam to put on its nose is ready in case things go south." 

"Very good."

   Trey poured tea into Riddle's cup, "A toast before our croquet match, then. I trust everyone has their teacup ready?"

"Very well. In celebration of someone's very merry unbirthday!"

"CHEERS!"

   "Now's your chance, Ace-Chan." Cater said to Ace. He looked at the wrapped tart, "Here goes." Ace walked over to Riddle, "Umm... Dorm Leader. I wanted to apologize for eating that tart the other day by baking you a new one."

   "Did you, now? What sort of tart, exactly?" Riddle asked, Ace opened the box and presented the tart. "Feast your eyes on this! It's a mont blanc, made with tones of freshly picked chestnuts!" [ Y/n ] stared at the scene from above and out of view. Her grin appeared once again, "Woah, wrong move..."

   "Mon blanc, you say...?!" Riddle glared at Ace, "UNBELIEVABLE!!!" Trey and Cater whipped around with widen eyes, "By the decrees of the Queen of Hearts, Article 562: "One Mustn't Take A Mont Blanc To An Unbirthday Party"! THIS IS A SERIOUS RULE VIOLATION! SEE WHAT YOU'VE DONE?! YOU RUINED OUR PERFECTLY IDEAL UNBIRTHDAY!