- ̗̀➛08:[ 𝐇𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐭!! ]

• • • • • • • • • • • • • •𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 08:

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 08:

[ 𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐒! ]

• • • • • • • • • • • • • •

   ➤Riddle shrugged off the migraine and headed out the door, Y/n vanished as her plan had started

   ➤Riddle shrugged off the migraine and headed out the door, Y/n vanished as her plan had started. "Damnit! What's with that dude?!" Ace said frustrated, Deuce was puzzled, "Diamond-Senpai multipled out of nowhere... Was that illusion magic or something?"

   "He could've just shown us the door! I mean, we went empty handed!" Ace complaint, "But he had a nerve to drive us off after we worked!" Grim pouted as he huffed out, "It was real cheeky!" Y/n appeared next to Enma, "It was his Unique Magic! No illusion!" Answering Deuce's question.

   "Unique Magic? What's that?" He asked the ghost, Y/n made a zip motion. Deuce checked his phone, "We better get to class." Ace turned to Enma, "Oh yeah, which class are you in, Yuu? Aren't you a first year?"

   "The Headmaster said I'm in class 1-A."

   "That makes us classmates. We've got Alchemy for first period." Deuce said, he looked at Y/n, "What about you, Y/n?"

   "Same. I'm with you."

   "Wonder if I'm gonna be okay without magic?" Ace questioned himself, they entered the room which was filled with different potions. Students wore their lab coats and eye protector goggles. "If it isn't the new arrivals to my homeroom class." A man with split hair said.

   [ Potions Professor-Class 1A: Divs Crewel... ]

   "We'll start with the basics first. I'll lash those tiny brains of yours with hundreds of medical and poisonous herbs until you can identify them all." Smacking his whip(?) against his hand. Y/n grinned, "He's gonna kill us." One of the student was about to grab the equipment until Crewel smack his hand, "STAY! Keep your paws off the equipment."